Prices disappeared on products

MRZOMA

Hello. I have a dropshipping store. But all of the prices disappeared. I have the plugin updated to the latest version. But the prices on products seemed to have disappeared. Please help. My store is not working, therefore I am not making any money. This is over for me. Please help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello. I have a dropshipping store. But all of the prices disappeared. I have the plugin updated to the latest version. But the prices on products seemed to have disappeared. Please help. My store is not working, therefore I am not making any money. This is over for me. Please help.
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.

neegar007

I'm having the same problem too. All my product prices disappeared and add to cart button failed to add. Please it's urgent!!!! My site is not working.

Christina

Administrator
I'm having the same problem too. All my product prices disappeared and add to cart button failed to add. Please it's urgent!!!! My site is not working.

Hello, neegar007!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue?

ayesha90

updated the plugin today, and now my store has the same problem o_O
was the issue resolved?
please tell me the steps to solve this
thanks

Christina

Administrator
updated the plugin today, and now my store has the same problem o_O
was the issue resolved?
please tell me the steps to solve this
thanks

Hello, ayesha90!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

jasper1122

I actually just posted something regarding this, I'm so sorry I should've more looked thoroughly first for existing threads.

I updated the plugin today and all the prices on my website has completely disappeared. Please help as well kindly

Christina

Administrator
I actually just posted something regarding this, I'm so sorry I should've more looked thoroughly first for existing threads.

I updated the plugin today and all the prices on my website has completely disappeared. Please help as well kindly

Don't worry, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

Christina

Administrator
Hello

Same is here Irina is dealing and waiting her response... I am upset no progress so far.

Dear AliDropShip Support Team, I am hanged on please reply my query ...my dashboard is reporting error mentioned before .

[08-Oct-2018 10:54:50 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/wwwgotoglasses/eyefashion.com.pk/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php on line 0

Awaiting
:)

Hello, s0a0a0z!
Please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

Doug

Same here... showing this warning error on the homepage for each product.
....../wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php

Christina

Administrator
Same here... showing this warning error on the homepage for each product.
....../wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php

Hello, Doug!

Please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

WeBulkSale

Now, the products are starting to disappear :p

Direct Webstore

At this rate, the entire website will be gone by tomorrow, and then his mouse will disappear, then his monitor, then his computer and finally his entire house. ;)

savvy girls

Hello Christiana I'm facing the same problem that after updating alidropship woo my products price gone $ nal and it's not showing prices anymore. What can I do to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Christina

Administrator
Hello Christiana I'm facing the same problem that after updating alidropship woo my products price gone $ nal and it's not showing prices anymore. What can I do to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Hello, savvy girls!