Beta test for AliDropship WooCommerce plugin by hunybuny2

hunybuny2

Hello everyone,
First of all I would like to thank @Yaros for providing me this opportunity to beta test this amazing plugin. Now, coming over to beta test results.

1. Installation:
Installation was smooth, installed like a regular wordpress plugin and found no errors / issues.

2. Set Up:
Plugin is pretty straight forward and setting up was not at all difficult. Added licence code and set up the price formula and started importing the products.

3. Compatibility with Plugins:
I've installed the most used plugins and tested my site and it works fine with all those plugins. I have following plugins installed other than required by theme.
  1. Yoast SEO
  2. WP Rocket
  3. Ninja Popups
  4. Woocommerce
4. Compatibility with Themes:
I tested plugin with 3 different woo themes (Nitro, Revo by YI Themes and Bigshop) and its working perfectly with all these themes.

Issues encountered till now:
Yesterday there was an update and after that update I started encountering following problems.
  1. Before yesterday's update I imported like 15 products but did not publish any. So all products were there in my import list. But once I updated plugin yesterday, all the products in my import list were gone.
  2. Now I can't import any product using direct import and chrome plugin. Here is what I do. I sign in to aliexpress, go to a product, select my store from top bar and then click import. After some times it says product imported successfully, but once I go to my import list, there is no product imported. To counter check this, I also tried to check if it imported any images etc, but absolutely nothing was imported. However, the import system inside my admin panel is working and I can import products from there.
  3. Import system inside site does not find products properly, specially high orders products. I even copied the exact same product heading and tried to search that product, but it does not show any search result. Most of the search results that are shown are very low in orders (like 1-50 orders). But once I go to the Aliexpress manually, I can see products with thousands of orders.
  4. A new menu item started appearing after yesterdays in left menu or wordpress admin. it says "AliDT" but once I click on that, a new page reloads with nothing but this number (32763320059). What is this ?
  5. Some times no descriptions and images in descriptions are imported. It does not happen all the time, but with some products.
I'll keep posting further findings in same thread for the info of developers and other members.
Sorry for bad English guys...

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

1. Plugin never delete your imported products. It does not have such a functional.
2. I think that what the plug-ins interfere our plugin, try to deactivate some of them.
3. Import inside the plugin used AliExpress Affiliate API, but not all products are involved in affiliate program.
4. Don't worry about it. This is beta version.
5. I need product link from AliExpress to test it.

hunybuny2

2. I tried that, but still no result. But then I tried to import some other products and those were imported perfectly. For example, check this product. I tried to import it 5 times with all the plugins disabled and then some plugins enabled, but could not import it in any scenario. But on the other hand, I easily imported few other products like this product.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
2. I tried that, but still no result. But then I tried to import some other products and those were imported perfectly. For example, check this product. I tried to import it 5 times with all the plugins disabled and then some plugins enabled, but could not import it in any scenario. But on the other hand, I easily imported few other products like this product.
What is your hosting provider?

Edris

Hi,

1. Plugin never delete your imported products. It does not have such a functional.
2. I think that what the plug-ins interfere our plugin, try to deactivate some of them.
3. Import inside the plugin used AliExpress Affiliate API, but not all products are involved in affiliate program.
4. Don't worry about it. This is beta version.
5. I need product link from AliExpress to test it.
Hi
What does it mean (4. Don't worry about it. This is beta version.)?!

Edris

Please PM me your wp-admin and links to products you can't import?
It happens with me too, if I log out then in it works for sometimes, I think the problem is in chrome extension, I tested on one particular product, it imports if opened on my website, but will not import the same product if opened on aliexpress!, but I prefer to do it on aliexpress as for some reasons you get a bigger choice when search on there !.

Edris

(If you leave the page for sometimes it stops importing products), the solution is , go to your admin page and click Use Direct Import button, then go back to the product you were to import on aliexpress site and it should work now.