Holidays in China and the impact on your business

Hello,

I'm new to Ali dropship and currently in the research phase. I have a question /concern regarding how you deal with the Chinese holidays especially the ones lasting a week long. how do you handle this issue in terms of customer service. Do you close your store in accordance with the holidays??

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

Hello,

I'm new to Ali dropship and currently in the research phase. I have a question /concern regarding how you deal with the Chinese holidays especially the ones lasting a week long. how do you handle this issue in terms of customer service. Do you close your store in accordance with the holidays??

I don't know what other sellers do but i have researched every major holiday / day staff don't work in China etc that impact delivery times and just add this into my custom delivery pages i dont get many issue's plus my T&C'S are rock solid as well I also for added assurance i have a virtual office located china i pay £10 per month for :)

Chris

Thanks for sharing Chris. I'm guessing I'll need to be mindful of the upcoming holidays and plan accordingly. I don't plan to divulge the details of the item location to my customer so I'm guessing I'll have to exercise some creativity. What's a T&C? How does set up a virtual office in China and what's is purpose. Sorry for the additional question, I'm a newbie and trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks again. -K-

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

T&C's = Terms and Conditions the virtual office is so we have a presence this also helps as we ship from china most of the items :) plus if customer google map the address it has warehouses all around it !

You are the best!! Thanks for the clarification Chris. The virtual office makes sense - how would I go about setting up one (if you don't mind sharing). Thanks again. Cheers:)

IAMTHEWAREHOUSE

SEO, Social Rabbit, Facebook Ads & IG Shoutouts - not all at once but plan utilizing these strategies. Your thoughts?

They are all good :)

Do you have any SEO knowledge? or how are you currently doing your SEO?

You need to SEO all pages / products if you want some help i would be happy to help out :)

Social Rabbit is fantastic just be careful to make all your posting look like they are coming from real human actions ie post every 30 mins no less otherwise you could get your account banned !

I have 1 facebook page for likes etc and 1 Facebook group with 7,000+ worldwide members ...

Facebook Ad's are great i limit my spending to £20 per day ( I only spend once i have already sold a product and got the money/delivered the item to my customer)

I normally promote higher priced items and target people who have good incomes only ie CEO/Director's etc .... and don't worry about targeting the small fish :) I also promote my page i have 5,000+ likes

I hope this helps if you want names of people who could help with SEO just private message me :)

Chris

Last edited: