show fictitious notifications to motivate users to take action on your site

ferreira2u

Create a simple template and run fake notifications on your website.
Show Name, City and amount of a fake buyer.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 217

Infineon

Create a simple template and run fake notifications on your website.
Show Name, City and amount of a fake buyer.
Hey, just noticed on your website that there is World of Harry instagram iframe at the bottom of your website :) You should probably add your own there :)

Direct Webstore

I sold my soul to the Devil and installed it ... now I'm trying to find a way to slow it down a bit. The popups come at a rate of about every 5-6 seconds. That's not very believable. Something like every 45 seconds or so would be better (for me that is).

Direct Webstore

I sold my soul to the Devil and installed it ... now I'm trying to find a way to slow it down a bit. The popups come at a rate of about every 5-6 seconds. That's not very believable. Something like every 45 seconds or so would be better (for me that is).

Nevermind .. just noticed I can do that in the Pro Version. Thanks for telling me. :( As it is, because of the riduculously short period between popups ... the free version of this plugin sucks bigtime. I guess it's desiged that way to force you to buy the "Pro" version. If it wasn't so crazily overpriced and had restrictions on how many sites you can use it on ... I would have happily bought it. For now .. I'm uninstalling it and will look for a more reasonably priced alternative ... or make my own.

Last edited:

Groan

If you try the free version ... you'll be changing that to "This sucks" LOL
Ya, I noticed that.
Edit: I changed the text to read "Some recent purchases in our store: NAME purchased something for $$" So it didnt read like it was just done but was done recently. Then the fast popups werent a big deal. I wont be using it anyways. I was just curious.

Direct Webstore

I mentioned that the popups every 5 seconds wasn't very credible on the support page for this plugin ... and they replied, saying that the function to adjust the rate would be added to the free version next week. I don't really believe it ... but we shall see. :)

ferreira2u

I mentioned that the popups every 5 seconds wasn't very credible on the support page for this plugin ... and they replied, saying that the function to adjust the rate would be added to the free version next week. I don't really believe it ... but we shall see. :)

I wait for this

alioop

Sorry, but does this work on mobile? I mean, the bulk of traffic is going to come from mobile and although it looks cool on desktop, i don't see it how it will work on mobile. Even if it did, it will cover alot of screen real estate and potentially annoy the crap out of visitors.