AliDropship Woo ver. 0.8.2.1 UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

Auto update - how to set it up :

To authorize AliDropship Google Chrome extension on your site:

Open your site -> log in your admin area -> click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon -> ‘Log in’. Or add site manually using ‘Website’ field.

Enter your login and password -> click ‘Log In’:

Click ‘Authorize’:

Click AliDropship Google Chrome extension icon and you’ll see a green circle confirming that authorization is completed.

Don’t click ‘Log Out’ if you don’t want to authorize everytime you open your site.

Go to AliDropship -> Settings -> Updates.

Set auto update’s interval: once daily, once weekly or once monthly.

Updates ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-13 16.27.08.png

The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened. Only in this case there is a connection between your site and AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

Variation updating settings are added.

Updates ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-03-13 16.34.08.png

Attachments

• ION alidswoo 0.8.2.1.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • ION alidswoo 0.8.2.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

jdobbsy1987

Does AliDropship Woo not auto update on it's own? do you need this chrome extension to allow the auto update process to work or is the chrome extension for something else?

Valeo

Ran the update manually and it moved 46 products to draft when all of them are still available on AliExpress.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
To work the Auto update do I need to leave my computer open? Or it will execute automatically from my server?
The auto updating is getting processed only when your Google Chrome browser is opened. Only in this case there is a connection between your site and AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

peebee10

I too am having difficulties with this new update and the Chrome extension authorisation

Updated AliDropship Woo plugin to the latest version: 0.8.2.1 and AliDropship Google Chrome extension to 2.5.9.4

Click on AliDropship Chrome plugin and I do see the "login" button next to my domain and red "unauthorized" circle

Click on Login and it takes me directly to the WP Dashboard? AliDropship Chrome extension is still red not authorized circle with "login" button?

PHP 7.1, latest Chrome, latest AliDropship Woo plugin and latest Chrome extension. Everything else in AliDropship is working OK?

I have read this: https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/ - Post Name is selected and I have saved changes again and it is still same behaviour.

Have cleared cached, cookies and logged out of WP and started again. Still same behaviour. Any suggestions please?

jdobbsy1987

AliDropship Google Chrome extension is responsible for auto-update.

I thought it would update in the background automatically, does this mean i should keep Chrome open 24/7 on my server to ensure the auto update can take place?

If Chrome is left closed for a while then the stock quantity wouldn't update?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I thought it would update in the background automatically, does this mean i should keep Chrome open 24/7 on my server to ensure the auto update can take place?

If Chrome is left closed for a while then the stock quantity wouldn't update?
If you want auto update is getting processed you should leave your browser open. Otherwise , it will not be processed.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I too am having difficulties with this new update and the Chrome extension authorisation

Updated AliDropship Woo plugin to the latest version: 0.8.2.1 and AliDropship Google Chrome extension to 2.5.9.4

Click on AliDropship Chrome plugin and I do see the "login" button next to my domain and red "unauthorized" circle

Click on Login and it takes me directly to the WP Dashboard? AliDropship Chrome extension is still red not authorized circle with "login" button?

PHP 7.1, latest Chrome, latest AliDropship Woo plugin and latest Chrome extension. Everything else in AliDropship is working OK?

I have read this: https://alidropship.com/codex/page-error-404/ - Post Name is selected and I have saved changes again and it is still same behaviour.

Have cleared cached, cookies and logged out of WP and started again. Still same behaviour. Any suggestions please?
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

cs-33

Have you updated AliDropship Woo plugin to the latest version: 0.8.2.1?
and AliDropship Google Chrome extension to 2.5.9.4?

The same thing has happened to me after running the manual update. Over half my products went to draft though they are available on AliExpress. Both my plugins are updated.

Dylan-

Same problem here