Free shipping filter on AliExpress -> 4 dollars for shipping when customer buys a product

Sockis

Hi,
I had a bit awkward moment with my store, as I have imported products with free shipping from AE to my store. One customer of mine bought product for 2$ and when I placed the order, I had to pay 4$ for shipping :D No need to say it was loss for me...

So I don't understand why there is all of a sudden a shipping fee? Maybe there is someone who can explain this to me and prevent me having such sales in the future :D

promo37

Free shipping is mostly calcualated for customers in the USA so If you sell it to France it may not be free anymore.

Sockis

Free shipping is mostly calcualated for customers in the USA so If you sell it to France it may not be free anymore.

Oh really? Weird... But anyways I checked the shipping to Italy (where my customer bought it) later and it showed that it should be free... :D So it's strange that as a dropshipper I paid 4 dollars for it...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Oh really? Weird... But anyways I checked the shipping to Italy (where my customer bought it) later and it showed that it should be free... :D So it's strange that as a dropshipper I paid 4 dollars for it...
Check what shipping method is selected while doing auto-filling. You can change it to another one if you want.