AliDropship ver 1.0 - Beta Testers Needed!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
First Bug

This error code appears at the top the "Add Plugins Page" ... nowhere else.

It doesn't seem to affect anything that I can see so far.

Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/XXX/XXX.com/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150

EDIT:
1. I deactivated all my plugins one by one and checked each time ... the message was still there.

2. Then I started to delete each plugin one by one, checking each time until I deleted the Alidropship Customer Gallery Plugin ... then the message was gone.

3. Then I re uploaded the Gallery Plugin and checked again. No message.

4. Then I activated the Gallery Plugin ... still no error message.

5. Then I Re - Activated each of the other plugins, one by one, checking each time ... still no more error message.

A mystery! :)
Hello, failed to reproduce this one, if you give us your site's access - we will check.
As for Chinese note - it is added actually to an order despite of notification, but we decided to remove it to avoid misunderstanding.

Direct Webstore

Hello, failed to reproduce this one, if you give us your site's access - we will check.
As for Chinese note - it is added actually to an order despite of notification, but we decided to remove it to avoid misunderstanding.

I saw the error this afternoon ... but checking just now, it's gone again! I've finished installing all plugins now, so I will wait and see if it returns. If it does I will PM you with login details. :)

That's good to know. I will put the Chinese message back in my installation ... seeing as it was my idea in the first place .. LOL :)

Direct Webstore

I saw the error this afternoon ... but checking just now, it's gone again! I've finished installing all plugins now, so I will wait and see if it returns. If it does I will PM you with login details. :)

That's good to know. I will put the Chinese message back in my installation ... seeing as it was my idea in the first place .. LOL :)

It's back AGAIN! ... It's like a bad rash! :) I will PM you login details. It's on this page "/wp-admin/plugin-install.php"
error.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

A lot of people here asked to be "beta testers" but I don't see any comments here from them, either positive or negative ... anyone got any feedback to share? Just curious. :)

Myst7

No. Not for me. But editing them all takes ages .. :)
Got the same problem. Editing is slower, and after updating it, it doesn't bring me back to the page edit anymore, but stays on the comment edit page. Besides, the images all appear in black once in the comment edit page...
Definitely less smooth than before :/

Yaros

Staff member
Got the same problem. Editing is slower, and after updating it, it doesn't bring me back to the page edit anymore, but stays on the comment edit page. Besides, the images all appear in black once in the comment edit page...
Definitely less smooth than before :/
you are right, it needs to be fixed.

Borisros

Hi Yaros, I'm using Alidropship Woo on the first site, right now I'm building another an I would like to beta test.

Renee Hall

Yaros, are you planning to work on extracting data from the webstore into CVS/Excel formats? I extracted my orders, customers and financial data and it was useless gargle. It did not extract anything of value. And what was extracted was not recognizable. I wanted a clean file that I could then import into my accounting software, or at least extract the data from the store into a comprehensible and neat format that I can use to manually add to my accounting records. This is important to manage the business. How do you manage your bookkeeping?