$0 DOLLARS PRICES APPEARING ON MY PRODUCTS ON STORE FRONT

Demolichen

I have over 70 products on the website, but when I go to settings, pricing and then update the pricing for all my products based upon pricing rules there were3 products that kept going on special for 0 dollars, even after I manually adjusted the price. What I ended up doing was going to each product showing a special price at 0 and clicking supplier info in the product data area and then Update Product and the price would then set itself correctly after that point, even after I did a settings and pricing update. I am curious if there is a reason why some products would set to 0 dollars and on special, or if it just a bug in the plugin.

All I am saying is that I am having the same issue as Renee, but I am using the Aliwoo plugin.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have over 70 products on the website, but when I go to settings, pricing and then update the pricing for all my products based upon pricing rules there were3 products that kept going on special for 0 dollars, even after I manually adjusted the price. What I ended up doing was going to each product showing a special price at 0 and clicking supplier info in the product data area and then Update Product and the price would then set itself correctly after that point, even after I did a settings and pricing update. I am curious if there is a reason why some products would set to 0 dollars and on special, or if it just a bug in the plugin.

All I am saying is that I am having the same issue as Renee, but I am using the Aliwoo plugin.
To figure out what might be the cause of that issue please provide us with the link to these 3 products , your domain name and WP login credentials - we will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is what I said in my third post in this thread:

"What I said is, I FOUND 16 PRODUCTS WITH $0 DOLLARS PRICE ON MY STOREFRONT.

AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM THAT WAS DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS, I THEN WENT TO THE BACK END ADMIN AREA TO LOOK AT THAT ITEM.

I THEN UPDATED THAT ITEM.

AND THEN AFTERWARDS, THE ITEM PRICE DISPLAYED CORRECTLY ON THE STOREFRONT.

I DID THIS SIXTEEN (16) TIMES AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS ON THE STOREFRONT.

NO, I NEVER SAID THIS "You mean you updated all products and stiill have products with 0 ?"

I can tell you that my active plug-ins are:

Akismet Anti Spam
Markup (JSON-LD) structured in schema.org
WP Cerber Security & Antispam
Yoast SEO Premium

I have this one installed, too:
Ads Gallery AliDropship Plugin

But it doesn't work, so it's just junk that I have to delete. Maybe I have to pay for it to work.

Thank you.

Sorry, but I asked Demolichen , your issues could have a different nature even if it seemts that they are the same.
I thought you use WooCommerce, because you mentioned Storefront which is a WooCommerce theme :)
Have you used Auto-update? or you updated your products via Manual update all the time?

riponbaba

I run two Business Leggings Market and 34 Bra Size. I faced this problem. I received a message and it solved my problem.

Please, go through EACH of the following steps:
1. Please check that the plugin and theme are up to date (WP Dashboard —> Updates – click 'Check again' or double check the updates pages of our site:
Alidropship plugin
Themes

2. Make sure that the Chrome extension is active and is updated to the latest version. You can delete and install it again here.

You have to add your domain in AliDropship Chrome extension:
AliDropship Google Chrome Extension Ekaterina Sayapina

3. Try clearing Chrome's cache or reinstall your browser.

4. Try to deactivate all third-party extensions and plugins.

5. Check your computer for viruses.

6. Go to the settings --> Prices --> update all prices (click the button "Update Prices")

I hope the above resolves your query.
--
12PzGxKOWZVwK6pc40V6M4f6gWLplZrkZhU2uSa9MrlA2DAYl_7LZC5HQm898EIXr4mVSUTVfQH69Ip548inR21zpqLRXxMXIQ6CE8Cc1AwGsoLVJlagq10a9dVMRJ8vJaUZx8IvlWo6qT77WeV3MZN9ylIHNBhCGsi5=s0-d-e1-ft
Anna from AliDropship​

tomazs

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I FIND SO MANY INSTANCES OF $0 DOLLARS PRICES ON MY STOREFRONT ON PRODUCTS. I HAVE FOUND THREE ITEMS AS OF THIS POST. (I COULDN'T ATTACH ANY MORE IMAGES HERE). AFTER I UPDATE THE PRODUCT MANUALLY, THE PRICES RETURN TO NORMAL. BUT AM I TO GO THROUGH A FEW HUNDRED ITEMS EVERY DAY TO CHECK THE PRICES ON MY STORE FRONT? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

PLEASE RESPOND.

THANK YOU.

View attachment 2112

View attachment 2113

View attachment 2114

AFTER MANUAL UPDATE

View attachment 2116

View attachment 2115

SECOND ITEM

View attachment 2117

View attachment 2118

View attachment 2119

View attachment 2120

AFTER MANUAL UPDATE

View attachment 2121
Did you resolve this problem. I have this problem in 2021.