$0 DOLLARS PRICES APPEARING ON MY PRODUCTS ON STORE FRONT

Renee Hall

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I FIND SO MANY INSTANCES OF $0 DOLLARS PRICES ON MY STOREFRONT ON PRODUCTS. I HAVE FOUND THREE ITEMS AS OF THIS POST. (I COULDN'T ATTACH ANY MORE IMAGES HERE). AFTER I UPDATE THE PRODUCT MANUALLY, THE PRICES RETURN TO NORMAL. BUT AM I TO GO THROUGH A FEW HUNDRED ITEMS EVERY DAY TO CHECK THE PRICES ON MY STORE FRONT? WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?

PLEASE RESPOND.

THANK YOU.

upload_2017-12-14_21-51-50.png

upload_2017-12-14_21-52-22.png

upload_2017-12-14_21-53-13.png

AFTER MANUAL UPDATE

upload_2017-12-14_21-57-33.png

upload_2017-12-14_21-57-4.png

SECOND ITEM

upload_2017-12-14_22-0-39.png

upload_2017-12-14_22-0-57.png

upload_2017-12-14_22-1-56.png

upload_2017-12-14_22-2-21.png

AFTER MANUAL UPDATE

upload_2017-12-14_22-3-16.png

Renee Hall

OKAY, I'M BACK. I FINISHED GOING THROUGH ALL MY PRODUCTS. A TOTAL OF 16 ITEMS WERE DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS PRICES ON MY STORE FRONT.

MOST DO NOT HAVE VARIATIONS. ONLY A FEW OUT OF THE 16 DO. I SAW NO OBVIOUS COMMONALITY OR PATTERN. IT WAS RANDOM.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
OKAY, I'M BACK. I FINISHED GOING THROUGH ALL MY PRODUCTS. A TOTAL OF 16 ITEMS WERE DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS PRICES ON MY STORE FRONT.

MOST DO NOT HAVE VARIATIONS. ONLY A FEW OUT OF THE 16 DO. I SAW NO OBVIOUS COMMONALITY OR PATTERN. IT WAS RANDOM.
You mean you updated all products and stiill have products with 0 ?

Renee Hall

What I said is, I FOUND 16 PRODUCTS WITH $0 DOLLARS PRICE ON MY STOREFRONT.

AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM THAT WAS DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS, I THEN WENT TO THE BACK END ADMIN AREA TO LOOK AT THAT ITEM.

I THEN UPDATED THAT ITEM.

AND THEN AFTERWARDS, THE ITEM PRICE DISPLAYED CORRECTLY ON THE STOREFRONT.

I DID THIS SIXTEEN (16) TIMES AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS ON THE STOREFRONT.

NO, I NEVER SAID THIS "You mean you updated all products and stiill have products with 0 ?"

Jefri

I just found this on my site too. Happens only to 1 of 100+ items. Need help

price%2Berror2.png

Renee Hall

Victoria, the issue is that THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. Am I supposed to check every item on my storefront every single second to find these items priced at zero so no one orders them and I go out of business? It's not a matter of finding these and fixing these. This should not happen at all. Why is it happening? And please fix it so that it stops ever happening.

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria, the issue is that THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. Am I supposed to check every item on my storefront every single second to find these items priced at zero so no one orders them and I go out of business? It's not a matter of finding these and fixing these. This should not happen at all. Why is it happening? And please fix it so that it stops ever happening.

Thank you.
You don't need to check your products every second , this is connected with update somehow. We will investigate this issue more thorougly

Renee Hall

You don't need to check your products every second , this is connected with update somehow. We will investigate this issue more thorougly

Please do, and let me know what you find. I can't run a business with this plug-in issue lingering.

Also, my plug-in does not discount any AliExpress products, like my first plug-in does. All the products in my second store plug-in shows all regular prices, not matter what the AliExpress discount is. I think I had a faulty plug-in from the beginning.

Demolichen

I have the same issue as well. Prices for items are changing to 0 dollars. I am running alidropship Woocommerce version. Is there a fix for this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please do, and let me know what you find. I can't run a business with this plug-in issue lingering.

Also, my plug-in does not discount any AliExpress products, like my first plug-in does. All the products in my second store plug-in shows all regular prices, not matter what the AliExpress discount is. I think I had a faulty plug-in from the beginning.
Check please the list of plugins you use , maybe you have some that are not compatible with AliDropship Woo.

Renee Hall

Hello, could you please be more specific ? you have all prices changed to 0 dollars? or you have several products with that issue?
This is what I said in my third post in this thread:

"What I said is, I FOUND 16 PRODUCTS WITH $0 DOLLARS PRICE ON MY STOREFRONT.

AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM THAT WAS DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS, I THEN WENT TO THE BACK END ADMIN AREA TO LOOK AT THAT ITEM.

I THEN UPDATED THAT ITEM.

AND THEN AFTERWARDS, THE ITEM PRICE DISPLAYED CORRECTLY ON THE STOREFRONT.

I DID THIS SIXTEEN (16) TIMES AS I ENCOUNTERED EACH ITEM DISPLAYING $0 DOLLARS ON THE STOREFRONT.

NO, I NEVER SAID THIS "You mean you updated all products and stiill have products with 0 ?"

I can tell you that my active plug-ins are:

Akismet Anti Spam
Markup (JSON-LD) structured in schema.org
WP Cerber Security & Antispam
Yoast SEO Premium

I have this one installed, too:
Ads Gallery AliDropship Plugin

But it doesn't work, so it's just junk that I have to delete. Maybe I have to pay for it to work.

Thank you.