How to Speed Up Website?

Yesterday some of my customers told me that my website is working slow. They think it's taking longer time than before. So I have checked it by using Google's "PageSpeed Insights" and found a bad result. I am attaching that result in the attachment. Please check them.Desktop Speed.png Mobile Speed.png
Can you guys tell me how to boost up my website speed?

Yue

I start by installing cache plugin.
Did you have one installed?

I use WP Super Cache.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yesterday some of my customers told me that my website is working slow. They think it's taking longer time than before. So I have checked it by using Google's "PageSpeed Insights" and found a bad result. I am attaching that result in the attachment. Please check them.View attachment 1992 View attachment 1993
Can you guys tell me how to boost up my website speed?
The most common reason for your website to slow down is images, you can compress them to increase your website speed. You may check our demo website http://davinci.alidropship.com, speed test results show 94/100.

jubran

I guess the plugin is built really well and all you really need is the actual plugin, image optimization plugin (Ex. Smush It) security plugin and maybe a promotional plugin. However. everything else is not recommended.

You'll also need a GOOD HOST try Siteground, they are totally amazing and the alidropship host also seems fast enough for the use of an online store.

To sum it up,
1. Uninstall unnecessary plugins.
2. Optimize images (Smush it is a good plugin and free).
3. Get a good host if you don't have one already.

With these steps, you'll get easily 85+ But if you are looking to achieve 95+, you'll need some caching but since you aren't professional, just don't do it. I also don't know the compability between caching plugins and the alidropship plugin.