Taobao Dropship + Aliexpress Dropship

TAM

i hope we can get more products in low price n variety too. so to have a combination with aliexpress and taobao is the best way ever!

TAM

make it 2 zones. like zone for aliexpress and zone for taobao.
it is similar like what Lazada online shopping that doing right now by offering their members to also buy taobao products.

i hope we can get more products in low price n variety too. so to have a combination with Aliexpress and Taobao is the best way ever!
As per I know Taobao and Alibaba is the same thing, just the difference is Chinese and English version. I am not sure. Can you make it clear?
And the main problem with working with Alibaba and Taobao is, most of the sellers in Alibaba and Taobao are the manufacturer, not just a seller. They usually work for custom products and their terms of selling are different than an AliExpress seller.

But yes if we can get a plugin like Alidropship that can fetch product information from Alibaba, it will be helpful. But again, on Alibaba, all the product information are not well organized like AliExpress to sell. Those are mostly like advertisements what attract buyers to discuss and decide what they need, how they want and what kind of features they want in that product. So in AliExpress all the product features and specifications are pre-decided, but in Alibaba, product features are post discussion thing. That's I don't think working with Alibaba or Taobao is possible.

TAM

hi,

Taobao is a portal like aliexpress but not alibaba. Taobao listing 99% are in chinese words that focus 100% in China. and the price is far cheaper then aliexpress. BUT the thing i hate most is the shipping fee calculation by weight. it is hard for us to ask for +$3 shipping fee for an item 0.99..

Alibaba is manufacture or factory directory.

if we can have a system to solve the Taobao shipping fee in a standard.. we sure will earn more money compare with aliexpress.

here i attach a link from Lazada. they are now offering Taobao products too. and Lazada is supported Jack Ma (Alibaba group) https://taobao.lazada.com.my

thanks

hi,

Taobao is a portal like aliexpress but not alibaba. Taobao listing 99% are in chinese words that focus 100% in China. and the price is far cheaper then aliexpress. BUT the thing i hate most is the shipping fee calculation by weight. it is hard for us to ask for +$3 shipping fee for an item 0.99..

Alibaba is manufacture or factory directory.

if we can have a system to solve the Taobao shipping fee in a standard.. we sure will earn more money compare with aliexpress.

here i attach a link from Lazada. they are now offering Taobao products too. and Lazada is supported Jack Ma (Alibaba group) https://taobao.lazada.com.my

thanks
Thanks for letting me know about Taobao and Lazada. It's completely new news to me. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: TAM

digitalbd

Lot of my country Ecom start dropship from Taobao as it cost cheap then aliexpress
No one here dropship from aliexpress :(

jeanericblass

I am also not very much believe in TaoBao, i think aliexpress is much more better as compare to Taobao. Actually i am working with aliexpress from the last couple of months and i always got prompt response in prospective. I also trained some of my friends, that how they can do a drop-shipping business with Aliexpress. Here is a guide which is very much helpful for me https://www.withintheflow.com/how-to-dropship-from-aliexpress/

Last edited: