Testing Facebook Leads Strategy

Deus

PM Sent
... and you were my last :)

Now i'm testing to grab emails

My process is now:
- find group and pages related to my niche
- Find all people who like and follow
- Find all email from those members ( in development but seems to work so far)
- next: create mailing list :)

regards

How do you plan to send the emails? I have a list of cold emails for my niche but I'm not sure how to send this.
Should I send it thru my shop email? I'm afraid this will be considered spam and get backlist . Or should I send thru another email from?
Which provider are you using ?

well I just tried a list of 2501 people
the script grab all of those having filled up email info in their profile account.

I got 15 real emails. Not sur if the 2486 others did not filled up their email or the script is not working well loll

As I said.. its a very long process but now I have 15 real lead for the choosen niche :p
Could be that the facebook privacy settings for those profiles did not allow the script to capture emails?

elfrost

How do you plan to send the emails? I have a list of cold emails for my niche but I'm not sure how to send this.
Should I send it thru my shop email? I'm afraid this will be considered spam and get backlist . Or should I send thru another email from?
Which provider are you using ?

I expect to use something like atomic mail sender

artmelkon

Hello guys, I wanna test my own script for couple of days and I could take 4-5 requests

I could send you up to 50 groups to join
I will find many groups at once. Organized by keyword. Get Group Name, URL, and Number of Members.

also
I will Find many of prospects who belong to groups that I found above.

its not life time process, its to test my application and I would like to help you guys at the same time.
Let me know your niche and I'll give you the file :)
Hi, how do you market to FB groups? Are you allowed to post an ad? Can you explain more, please?

elfrost

Hi, how do you market to FB groups? Are you allowed to post an ad? Can you explain more, please?
One you joined groups, Don't "spam" but you can send your promo or simple post with your link.

Not too hard.
You can also use tool to do it automatically but be carefull with Facebook rules.

artmelkon

One you joined groups, Don't "spam" but you can send your promo or simple post with your link.

Not too hard.
You can also use tool to do it automatically but be carefull with Facebook rules.
Thanks, I will check it out. Is it FB group rules?

artmelkon

Group rules and FB terms as well

You can send mass spam to all group. You will get ban for sure but its gonna be a one shot deal lol
or be smart and build relationship ;)
LOL, I am familiar with groups and don't have any intention to SPAM it. I am a member of some groups and I know the moderators don't like any ads and they can block the account if you start promoting any ad. Because I'm new I need to learn the right way. Cheers

elfrost

I signed up for some newsgroups and was trying to get their email address, I was trying to do a mass post on these groups. I tested one something like 123456789@groups.facebook.com and it wasn't deliverable. However, getting members emails that's cool too, how you use them?
Thanks

what you tried @ facebook.com is no longer working.
So many ways to grab emails and then you just have to send them email to all using email tool like atomic mail sender or something like that.

artmelkon

what you tried @ facebook.com is no longer working.
So many ways to grab emails and then you just have to send them email to all using email tool like atomic mail sender or something like that.
Damned, so I stock in a stone age ha? LOL
So how should I do that? I hate being a newbie, have to learn so much

keithvill

Hello guys, I wanna test my own script for couple of days and I could take 4-5 requests

I could send you up to 50 groups to join
I will find many groups at once. Organized by keyword. Get Group Name, URL, and Number of Members.

also
I will Find many of prospects who belong to groups that I found above.

its not life time process, its to test my application and I would like to help you guys at the same time.
Let me know your niche and I'll give you the file :)

Hi,

I would like to try out your script. I'm targetting moms of toddlers, new moms and moms of 3-5 years old.

Thanks,

Keith