New Build-in Theme Wanted

Do You Think AliDropship Needs to Add a New Build-in Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's really good that you guys are updating all Build-in Themes on time but nowadays most AliDropship sellers are using One theme. I hope you all know that. In this situation can you guys develop a new Build-in Theme for us?
Personally, I like flipkart.com website. You guys can check that website and if you can give us something similar to Flipkart, that will be awesome.

Thanks
Abu Saeed Mohammad Sayem
Robinsonville, Mississippi
United States of America

kingpin

It's really good that you guys are updating all Build-in Themes on time but nowadays most AliDropship sellers are using One theme. I hope you all know that. In this situation can you guys develop a new Build-in Theme for us?
Personally, I like flipkart.com website. You guys can check that website and if you can give us something similar to Flipkart, that will be awesome.

Thanks
Abu Saeed Mohammad Sayem
United States of America

flipkart.com is a popular e-commerce site from India.

i agree, atleast one new theme alidropship must release

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
flipkart.com is a popular e-commerce site from India.

i agree, atleast one new theme alidropship must release

Thanks
Abu Saeed Mohammad Sayem
United States of America
We are working on new themes development.