Customers Gallery (BETA)

Ryan

Update:
All gallery lists are back. Nothing was deleted.
As I was unable to see images in several websites (news sites etc), I started to figure out why. And I found out that one of my Chrome extensions were blocking them. Deleted this extension and find out that all my gallery images are back.
I will not mention this extension, but it was for browsing security.

Tina

Thanks Yaros for my license key. Can't wait to incorporate that into my website. Moving forward :)

Tina

Hey Yaros. Is there any way for the customers gallery to show underneath the "best deals" in the main page? I am using alidropship regular plugin not woo.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey Yaros. Is there any way for the customers gallery to show underneath the "best deals" in the main page? I am using alidropship regular plugin not woo.
Tina, this option is not available.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, sounds like a brilliant plugin. How do i try and test this plugin ? THanks
Please PM me your AliDropship license key so that I could send you Customers Gallery license key.

dezz

May i ask which version should I download and install ?

The one with "ion" or without ?

Pardon for the noob question

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

May i ask which version should I download and install ?

The one with "ion" or without ?

Pardon for the noob question
Please check with your host what encoder is enabled on your server: ZendGuard Loader or ionCube. But we would recommend using ionCube version as in connection with transition to PHP 7 we will stop releasing and updating AliDropship plugin (and add-ons) for Zend Guard Loader on the 13th of December, 2017, as this PHP extension is not going to support PHP 7 and higher. Please see this link to learn more: https://alidropship.com/codex/transition-php-7-1-zend-guard-support-termination/

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please send me the license key, plugin key is not working for this for customers-gallery beta app.
Please PM me your AliDropship license key, we'll issue a Customers Gallery license key for you.

TAM

hi, if this mean i need an instagram account? how about if my instagram is new? if i need to upload all the pic to my instagram to make it same as in my website? what about facebook? i have a facebook page. pls advice