Is the Yoast SEO plugin compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulros

Hi,

can we use this plugin together with the Alidropshipping plugin or are the problems?

Thank you

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

can we use this plugin together with the Alidropshipping plugin or are the problems?

Thank you

I think that the problem should not arise. Some time ago, there was a problem with the All-in-one SEO plugin, but it was fixed already.

If you have any issues with the compatibility of other plugins, please contact our support, we will try to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julien

Hi, I used it during the summer and it generated an issue with category permalinks that were not working anymore once Yoast installed. Yaros had to clean up my wordpress set up and deactivate Yoast.
Please let me know if this issue is still here ?
Thanks

hunybuny2

There is a very strange issue between this plugin and Yoast SEO. Once you add meta tages (Title, Description etc), those tags do not show up actually in search engines. Instead, hard coded tags show in search engines. Which is weired and very bad for SEO because all your product have almost same description and titles (duplicate titles + description). Not 100% duplicate, but not 100% unique as well. For more details, check your some of your products with any meta tag analyzer and you'll see what I am saying.

Yaros

Staff member
There is a very strange issue between this plugin and Yoast SEO. Once you add meta tages (Title, Description etc), those tags do not show up actually in search engines. Instead, hard coded tags show in search engines. Which is weired and very bad for SEO because all your product have almost same description and titles (duplicate titles + description). Not 100% duplicate, but not 100% unique as well. For more details, check your some of your products with any meta tag analyzer and you'll see what I am saying.
In the next version this feature will be optional.

betweenrows

Is Yoast working fine with the plugin now? Yoast is a must-have for me so this needs to be confirmed before I buy the plugin. Thanks.

betweenrows

No problem yet because I haven't purchased AliDropship until I know they can safely work together.

Please consider the simple solution that the makers of Genesis Framework and many other top WP theme developers have implemented - When you install Yoast they simply disable their inbuilt SEO options. Yoast is used by over 1 million sites and does SEO better than any theme developer can match or keep up with, so they simply enable SEO options if it's not installed and disable them if it is:

https://www.redbridgenet.com/how-to-replace-genesis-seo-with-wordpress-seo-by-yoast-plugin/

Enov

No problem yet because I haven't purchased AliDropship until I know they can safely work together.

Please consider the simple solution that the makers of Genesis Framework and many other top WP theme developers have implemented - When you install Yoast they simply disable their inbuilt SEO options. Yoast is used by over 1 million sites and does SEO better than any theme developer can match or keep up with, so they simply enable SEO options if it's not installed and disable them if it is:

https://www.redbridgenet.com/how-to-replace-genesis-seo-with-wordpress-seo-by-yoast-plugin/

+1, I hope this option will be integrated in the plugin

Don Nicky

Hellu,

Is this issue fixed yet? If I do not activate the SEO options in the AliDropship Plugin, can I then install and use Yoast without any problems?

Any recomendations on which is best to use, Yoast or inbuilt SEO?

jegouzo

In the next version this feature will be optional.
hello everybody
i use original alidrop and not the woo version .. ok
usally on eatch sheet with wordpress or woocommerce products sheet, its possible for eatch seeh to chang balise title meta description, balist H1 H2 H3 to have spécifique différents keyword and méta description différents for eatch sheet to have a good seo ???
but im very surprised, with the original version without woocommerce, its impossible, to change for eatch shett, when you start with the seo you write at the beginning title descrition and same keywords for all the sames for all sheet alltogether ..
for me future niche website i have 50 différents keywords to use and distribute differently between each page ...?
how can i do ?????
is it possible to do it with the woocommmerce alodropship version ???
thanks to answer me please !
see you
yann

Status
Not open for further replies.