AliDropship Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci (current version 0.10.1): https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/
- Variations bug was fixed.
Variations disappeared when two of them (ex. Material and Bundle) were chosen at the same time.

- Facebook and Instagram links were added in Customization => Social Media => Social Pages links
Social networks icons are displayed in the footer provided that social pages links are added. FB and IG widgets are not shown on a website if the corresponding fields are not filled.

- Best Deals, Top Selling, New Arrivals blocks were made clickable.
Customers will be transferred from Homepage to:
All products filtered by Popularity when clicking Best Deals
All products filtered by Discount when clicking Top Selling
All products filtered by Newest when clicking New Arrivals

- Measurement “Pixel” was added to image requirements in Customization.

- Instagram widget images were optimized.

Michelangelo (
current version 0.10.1): https://alidropship.com/themes/michelangelo/
-
Right-to-left languages compatibility was integrated.
The Michelangelo theme is now compatible with RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc).

- Variations bug was fixed
Variations disappeared when two of them (ex. Material and Bundle) were chosen at the same time.

- Facebook and Instagram links were added in Customization => Social Media => Social Pages links
Social networks icons are displayed in the footer provided that social pages links are added. FB and IG widgets are not shown on a website if the corresponding fields are not filled.

Rembrandt (current version 3.5.1) https://alidropship.com/themes/rembrandt/
- Blurred cart icon issue was fixed.

- Variations bug was fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick84

Hello, I have updated the theme that I use (Michelangelo) but thing is the clickable blocks are now showing in the default color of the theme (which is light blue). The colors of my store however have nothing to do with blue anymore and I cannot find a way to change this color. It is very annoying as it does not blend with my overall site tone. How can I fix this?
Same thing with the pages that appear in the Main Menu. When I scroll over them they are colored in light blue.

Deus

Where can I find this:

"- Best Deals, Top Selling, New Arrivals blocks were made clickable.
All products filtered by Newest when clicking New Arrivals"

?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, I have updated the theme that I use (Michelangelo) but thing is the clickable blocks are now showing in the default color of the theme (which is light blue). The colors of my store however have nothing to do with blue anymore and I cannot find a way to change this color. It is very annoying as it does not blend with my overall site tone. How can I fix this?
Same thing with the pages that appear in the Main Menu. When I scroll over them they are colored in light blue.
Not sure what you are talking about, on my theme they are black by default http://michelangelo.alidropship.com/. Check your custom settings or send me the link to your store.

Yaros

Staff member
Where can I find this:

"- Best Deals, Top Selling, New Arrivals blocks were made clickable.
All products filtered by Newest when clicking New Arrivals"

?
E6Px2TM.png

Nick84

Hi Yaros,

You are right, it seems to be fixed now. Initially they were indeed showing in light blue, but it is ok now. The menus however still show in light blue for me when I scroll over them. See snapshot below.

On mobile the basket icon also shows in blue (this isn't really such a big deal, but strange why the rest of the theme colors change, however these details do not.)
upload_2017-10-6_11-1-4.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Yaros,

You are right, it seems to be fixed now. Initially they were indeed showing in light blue, but it is ok now. The menus however still show in light blue for me when I scroll over them. See snapshot below.

On mobile the basket icon also shows in blue (this isn't really such a big deal, but strange why the rest of the theme colors change, however these details do not.)
View attachment 1422
Please note that a section turns light blue when you click on it. It looks like you are on Order Tracking page right now.

Nick84

Please note that a section turns light blue when you click on it. It looks like you are on Order Tracking page right now.
I understand that. My question is more like how this color can be changed? It seems to be a leftover from the Michelangelo theme (which has light blue accents). My expectation is that this color should not be light blue, but rather follow the main color of my store theme.
Same thing with the shopping trolley in the mobile version of the theme. In the mobile it is displayed in light blue (leftover from the theme original colors). On PC it looks ok and is in the color that my overall store theme follows.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I understand that. My question is more like how this color can be changed? It seems to be a leftover from the Michelangelo theme (which has light blue accents). My expectation is that this color should not be light blue, but rather follow the main color of my store theme.
Same thing with the shopping trolley in the mobile version of the theme. In the mobile it is displayed in light blue (leftover from the theme original colors). On PC it looks ok and is in the color that my overall store theme follows.
You are right. This color will be linked to Template color and bug with cart icon color (mobile version) will be fixed. The changes will be effective once we release the update. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

rzt

I seem to have a problem changing the photo of the Best Deals, Top Selling and New Arrivals. Able to change everything else but those 3 images. Even when I try uploading and removing them few times, it still reflects the original theme image. Anyone face the same problem?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I seem to have a problem changing the photo of the Best Deals, Top Selling and New Arrivals. Able to change everything else but those 3 images. Even when I try uploading and removing them few times, it still reflects the original theme image. Anyone face the same problem?
I would appreciate if you could explain what image do you mean? Could you please send a screenshot illustrating the issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, it is the bottom part. It does not load after i change.

View attachment 1783
Thanks! First, please make sure your images meet size requiremenets provided in Customization => Home => Products. I could not reproduce the issue on our test website, so it must be the size problem.

Wei Jian

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros Noticed that Instagram widget images for Rembrandt Theme (desktop version) are very spaced out. On mobile there are 3 images on the widget and on desktop it's also 3 images occupying the full screen, resulting huge gaps in between the images. Is it meant to be that way? And is it possible for the Instagram widget images to be updated to the latest Instagram feed images? Thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina @Yaros Noticed that Instagram widget images for Rembrandt Theme (desktop version) are very spaced out. On mobile there are 3 images on the widget and on desktop it's also 3 images occupying the full screen, resulting huge gaps in between the images. Is it meant to be that way? And is it possible for the Instagram widget images to be updated to the latest Instagram feed images? Thank you.
There can be up to 6 images in the Rembrandt theme, you may check our demo website: http://rembrandt.alidropship.com/ Could you please pm me your domain name?