Pepipost domain not approved

tardigrade44

Hello,

Following instructions for emails service I choose Pepipost (best free offer) end did everything requier.
But I did received the following email from Pepipost:
"
Your domain is not approved.

It looks like your sender domain froggystyle.fr didnt meet our email deliverability guidelines. We consider many factors while reviewing a domain. Some of the possible reasons for not approving a domain are:

1. Domain doesnt have a website representing its core business area.
  2. Domain gets redirected to some other website which is not associated with the same owner.
  3. The content of the website seems to be phishing or belongs to a business which is in our blacklisted list.
  4. Functional Subscription/ Signup form missing on the website
"
Did anyone have the same issue ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Following instructions for emails service I choose Pepipost (best free offer) end did everything requier.
But I did received the following email from Pepipost:
"
Your domain is not approved.

It looks like your sender domain froggystyle.fr didnt meet our email deliverability guidelines. We consider many factors while reviewing a domain. Some of the possible reasons for not approving a domain are:

1. Domain doesnt have a website representing its core business area.
  2. Domain gets redirected to some other website which is not associated with the same owner.
  3. The content of the website seems to be phishing or belongs to a business which is in our blacklisted list.
  4. Functional Subscription/ Signup form missing on the website
"
Did anyone have the same issue ?
Hello , you need to apply with Pepipost when your site is ready. You need to meet these requirements and apply once again. They have a live chat and a very responsive support.