Is Sending Tracking Number of the customer Order automatic or Not?

Hi,

I am wondering as i am new to this and i have few orders of my site. When the customer order, they order a lot or just one. But this order is not yet place to the aliexpress store, we need to do it manually.

Now, once the aliexpress store delivers an order, they provide tracking number - right?

My question, (i know its dumb - i just need to clarify). Is this automatically send to our customer or we have to send it to them informing them of the scheduled delivery of the items they order.

Thank you.

Direct Webstore

Now, once the aliexpress store delivers an order, they provide tracking number - right?

No. Once they "Ship" the order the Tracking Number is available. When you are notified of that, you change the order status to "Shipped" in the AliDropship control panel and a "Shipped" email is sent to the customer including the Tracking Number.

If the Tracking Number is not imported automatically, there is a button to click to import it manually.

febriiswanto

I changed the order status to be "Shipped" already but the tracking number is not retrieved automatically (Aliexpress seller provided tracking number already). And I couldn't find "Get Tracking" button in the Orders submenu. What am I missing here? Anyone has the same experience or anyone could help?

Thanks

febriiswanto

Okay I see we can input order manually, but why it is not retrieved automatically by Alidropship plugin?

And I don't get the "Import Tracking" button like described in the Alidropship Knowledge Base section.

Anyone have the same experience?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Okay I see we can input order manually, but why it is not retrieved automatically by Alidropship plugin?

And I don't get the "Import Tracking" button like described in the Alidropship Knowledge Base section.

Anyone have the same experience?
When you place order automatically and you complete your purchase on AliExpress your order has got an order number. After that you need to login several times per day your AliExpress order section and WP admin area AliDropship section at the same time, if your order has a Tracking number already it will be added to your store order. Or you can force the load via Get tracking button.