Recent Sales Pop-up +Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hameed

I am still unable to test this as my plugin is not activating but a quick look I see that we need an option to set random times on the popup and possibly the ability to add some "fake" purchases

Direct Webstore

we need an option to set random times on the popup

There IS that option. Scroll down to "Display Options", choose a time interval, then select "Randomize time between notifications"

and possibly the ability to add some "fake" purchases

ALL the popup notifications are "Fake" purchases already. That's the entire point of the plugin. It really should be called "Fake Sales Pop Up Beta" ... lol :)

GKM Traders

There IS that option. Scroll down to "Display Options", choose a time interval, then select "Randomize time between notifications"

ALL the popup notifications are "Fake" purchases already. That's the entire point of the plugin. It really should be called "Fake Sales Pop Up Beta" ... lol :)

Ohhh!!! that is fake entry. I thought it is real. Thank Goddd

candresg76

I am glad to introduce our first add-on for AliDropship - Recent Sales Pop-up plugin.

This plugin shows recent orders placed on your store, providing your potential customers with shopping ideas and positive buying environment.

The plugin works both with original AliDropship plugin and its Woo version. However, it is a beta version for this moment and more testing needed. That's why I am asking you to help us with beta testing. Please PM me your AliDropship plugin license and I will send you a license for Recent Sales Pop-up plugin in return.

The plugin is attached to this post.

Hi @Yaros , just pm'ed you all my licences, wanna try this on all my stores to see if there's any impact on sales, will report back of course! Cheers.

candresg76

I think you will get ONE license to "try". But good luck with the greed .. lol :)

mmm, I've paid for all my licenses so why would I get just 1? Now, if this is going to suppose an additional cost then I'll be glad to get just 1 of course. I assume all alidropship users who have paid for their licenses have free access to the plugin... correct me if I'm wrong @Yaros

Direct Webstore

I have 3 licences/stores. I got ONE popup licence to "test". That's what BETA testing is all about. Not to provide free licences for all your sites. Lol :)

candresg76

I have 3 licences/stores. I got ONE popup licence to "test". That's what BETA testing is all about. Not to provide free licences for all your sites. Lol :)

thank you sir, I didn't know you worked on the Alidropship team, I will be sending some questions your way now that you are part of the crew. Cheers!

Direct Webstore

Sarcasm won't get free licences for all your sites either. After you learn I've been telling you the facts... you can apologise then ... or not. :)

Last edited:

candresg76

btw, @Direct Webstore
Sarcasm won't get free licences for all your sites either. After Yarros confirms what I've said ... you can apologise then. :)

already told Yaros that if this is only meant to be tested on 1 site, then I'd be glad to get just 1 license. I got no problem with that, especially being an active customer of them who also tested both versions before they were released! I don't understand what your concern is dude, with all the respect you deserve: Mind your own business. Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.