Advert Account Been Flagged!!

Jaise P Jose

"Your advert account has been flagged for policy violations. Any adverts that you're running have been turned off. If you believe that this is a mistake, please contact us."

This is what Im getting when Im trying to promote..
Anyone please help me.

johnweyer

Facebook?, Instagram?, Adwords? kinda vague there. That sounds very much like the message from adwords for direct linking.an affiliate product.

kingpin

I think its Facebook. He's is talking about.

Facebook usually do this as a normal validation practices. Just send them two three messages back to back and let them know it was a mistake from their side and u have done nothing wrong.

They'll reply sorrry for the inconvenience caused your account is active now.

They do this to see if a user is actually serious about the business or not.

Virginie B

I love this reply and really hope this is the case because same thing happened to me last night. I have been running the same ads for over a month, they all comply with policies. I am spending over 500$ a day on the ads and now waiting for there reply I am loosing about 2000$ a day in sales. Lots of people on forums said that they were never able to get there ad account back :( I dont see why facebook would play with people's business just "To see if a user is actually serious about the business or not"

Virginie B

Facebook usually do this as a normal validation practices. Just send them two three messages back to back and let them know it was a mistake from their side and u have done nothing wrong.

I love this reply and really hope this is the case because same thing happened to me last night. I have been running the same ads for over a month, they all comply with policies. I am spending over 500$ a day on the ads and now waiting for there reply I am loosing about 2000$ a day in sales. Lots of people on forums said that they were never able to get there ad account back :( I dont see why facebook would play with people's business just "To see if a user is actually serious about the business or not"

kingpin

Use facebook business manager and create several ad accounts under your business name

Dont run ads from your personal Facebook ad account right away.

Virginie B

Well I have been using my personal account for 5years now and never got a problem.. What is frustrating is that I got all these winnign ads in this account and spent yhousands of dollars testing to get there. Do you think the reason is that im using my personal ad account? And do you think I have a chance to get it re-enabled?

Nyuysoni1

I had this same issue. I paid over 450 manually to run ads and after promoting the first I got that message telling me my account has been disabled . my first ads was one of the popular dog costume. Neither did my account got reactivated or my money refunded. Facebook is all trash. Well I'll deal with traditional email marketing . worth it though when you get the right email. Searching for such now .