New profile posts

Привет Дмибей! Скинь ссылку на свой магазин и напиши подробнее.
Привет! Запишите цену и дополнительную информацию.
Hi,
Please I urgently need assistance to solve this pressing issue in my store. I think the plugin is working wrongly as I notice today that all my product prices have changed to $0 . all effort by me to rectify this prove abortive. kindly assist me in fixing this problem.
chris37
chris37
Did you try to update your pricing formula....?
Hello Chris,

I will like also your help.

What is your opinion about general Store?
chris37
chris37
Thank for asking ;)

I have always avoid general store. Don't get me wrong they can be really profitable if you run them correctly.

I will sent P.M explaining more, because here doesn't allow me more 420 characters.
L
Larakis
Thanks
Do you have email account? Yesterday I sent my Google Merchant link to Vladimir , I tried to click the link using hp and it stated I can't access .
Can you give me ur email. When I back home I try to use my laptop see any issue and screenshot you the error
Hi there!! When i try to import products from Aliexpress i get the 404 error and the product is not imported. Can you please help??
chris37
chris37
Try the follow.
1)Clean all cache , website cache plugin, browser cache , if you can server cache, and if you have cdn cache.
2) Re-install the alidropship chrome extension and connect IT again with your site
3)login in in aliexpress

Try to reimport now .
Website for sell
I have not made a sales
It is just 3months old
What is have inside
1 domain name for 1year
2.hosting for 1year
3. Alishipping
4. Social rabbit
5. Ali plugin
6.add on 3 different one