New profile posts

In today’s day it seems rather difficult to find a one-stop-shop that has it all. Most sites are only looking to sell their products rather than provide the information the customers need in order to make their purchase easier!
https://pricespakistan.pk/
chris37
chris37
Yes same here DANGEROUS url.
I never trust websites or any activity from Pakistan!
kdb
kdb
no such warning for me from US.
daniel-97
daniel-97
Yeah he added SSL I think, that's what fixed it
Reactions: kdb
Please Chris37 how do I remove the alidropship video
And how do I make a free logo
I will need your help thank you
I am selling a new dropship website setup , comes with alidropship plugin, woocommerce purchased theme and 1 year hosting , 50 winning imported list , and already imported items looking nice
https://centramaket.com . I am not getting any payment plugin to use in Ghana thats why I am selling it
chris37
chris37
Nothing's is working on your site!
Good evening guys
Please can someone help me check is my website is in order
Am new
My website is saveongoodstuff.com
chris37
chris37
Is need a lot of work. I just open it for 10 second and I left ...
In this time I found you don't have logo! The " thank you " image you have there is not a logo.

You have video in you homepage slider promote dropshipping..
If you ever want to have sale in you life better remove it fast.
Good evening guys
Please can anyone check my website if is in order
Am new
Mt website is saveongoodstuff.com
please is sendinblue free or you have to pay for every message send
And how do I register download the app or just register online.
daniel-97
daniel-97
Sendinblue is free, their free plan allows you to send 300 emails per day
And you can register online with your Google account/FB account
Hi Gabriella,
As I also, like you, use the raphael theme with the original plugin, I'd like to ask you if you already tried to test the Facebook link to share the product on the product's page.
I tried to share on FB a product on my website, but the featured image doens't appear. Instead, appears the logo image.

I'd like to know if you try it and if the featured image apprears. Thank you
daniel-97
daniel-97
Install "Yoast" plugin or "Rankmath" plugin, the "Social" section of each product will let you decide which image you want to represent that product
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here, I have 2 questions hope someone can help out!

1. How can I Bold the Thread Title?
2. I cannot Insert Image in private message. Seems like it's not accepting links from online screenshots :)

Thanks!
H, I’m just starting my drop ship premium stores and would really appreciate help getting going.
If anyone is in Perth Australia doing the same o would be grateful to be able to catch up and learn from you.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
Boring. A "jewelry store" and half the products are watches. Cheap nasty Chinese watches. With smartphones everywhere, not many people use them. So when they ARE used, people want "high quality" ones. Also, you have "Men's Watches" as a "sub category" of "Women's Watches"! Crazy! You need a main category simply called "Watches" and make Women's and Men's watches as sub categories of that. Get rid of the watches.