New profile posts

SELLING THIS STORE URGENTLY.

CHECK BELOW FOR PRICE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Business URL: https://shopyourgadget.com
shopyourgadget.com shopyourgadget.com is a professionally designed dropship store that sells a wide range of trending gadgets around beauty, home, phone, etc.

$350 NEGOTIABLE
austilord@gmail.com
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
" professionally designed". Looks like a standard Alidropship theme that's barely been changed to me.
Hello everyone! I use PayPal, as a payment gateway for my store. Why is it, given that although the payment methods are so many, e.g. Maestro, American Express, Visa, my customers are compelled to pay via PayPal? Not everyone has a PayPal account. Please kindly respond, thanks.
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
If you want to ask "everyone" you really should post your question in the forum, rather than here in a profile. As for the question, the customers are only "compelled" to use Paypal if that's the only method you offer them. It's up to you to provide a gateway for credit cards. (Stripe etc). Also, customers do not need a Paypal account to pay via Paypal with their credit/debit card. Hit Google for more info.
hola Instagram esta fallando sale lo siguiente
Can`t upload photo: /home/thestyl1/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/0-21f0e0.jpeg.

No se como te puedo enviar mensajes en privado
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home2/highcoll/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php:706 Stack trace: #0 /home2/highcoll/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php(172): currencyInfo() #1 /home2/highcoll/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): dav_enqueue_script(Object(WP)) #2 /home2/highcoll/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(
Hello Mostafa, have you figured out how to split the products using alidropship woo? I tried myself and also made order to see if it works. I found that when we make an order using the cloned product, alidropship wont be able to tell which variation it is from. That means the duplicated product does not get updated when price/stock number change. How did you get this solved? Would you mind to share?
Hello Mostafa, have you figured out how to split the products using alidropship woo? I tried myself and also made order to see if it works. I found that when we make an order using the cloned product, alidropship wont be able to tell which variation it is from. That means the duplicated product does not get updated when price/stock number change. How did you get this solved? Would you mind to share?
Here :), or mail me at peter@iitgr.com thats easies, or where are you based? possibly whats app if needed
Hi how do we chat privately about the AWS?
Direct Webstore
Direct Webstore
Hover your mouse over the avatar of the person you want a private chat with, then click "Start Conversation".
Reactions: bacil