New profile posts

Hi,
Please I urgently need assistance to solve this pressing issue in my store. I think the plugin is working wrongly as I notice today that all my product prices have changed to $0 . all effort by me to rectify this prove abortive. kindly assist me in fixing this problem.
chris37
chris37
Did you try to update your pricing formula....?
Hello Chris,

I will like also your help.

What is your opinion about general Store?
chris37
chris37
Thank for asking ;)

I have always avoid general store. Don't get me wrong they can be really profitable if you run them correctly.

I will sent P.M explaining more, because here doesn't allow me more 420 characters.
L
Larakis
Thanks
Do you have email account? Yesterday I sent my Google Merchant link to Vladimir , I tried to click the link using hp and it stated I can't access .
Can you give me ur email. When I back home I try to use my laptop see any issue and screenshot you the error
Hi there!! When i try to import products from Aliexpress i get the 404 error and the product is not imported. Can you please help??
chris37
chris37
Try the follow.
1)Clean all cache , website cache plugin, browser cache , if you can server cache, and if you have cdn cache.
2) Re-install the alidropship chrome extension and connect IT again with your site
3)login in in aliexpress

Try to reimport now .
Website for sell
I have not made a sales
It is just 3months old
What is have inside
1 domain name for 1year
2.hosting for 1year
3. Alishipping
4. Social rabbit
5. Ali plugin
6.add on 3 different one
So am selling everything for 150euro
Thank you
S
Sfloyd307
Hello how are you
S
Sfloyd307
Is there anyway you know how to process an order when it’s saying variation not found.
daniel-97
daniel-97
Most likely the connection between that product and Aliexpress has been disconnected. The common reason for this is people deleted the "Ship From" attribute. You can try resetting that product and place the order again
In today’s day it seems rather difficult to find a one-stop-shop that has it all. Most sites are only looking to sell their products rather than provide the information the customers need in order to make their purchase easier!
https://pricespakistan.pk/
chris37
chris37
Yes same here DANGEROUS url.
I never trust websites or any activity from Pakistan!
kdb
kdb
no such warning for me from US.
daniel-97
daniel-97
Yeah he added SSL I think, that's what fixed it
Reactions: kdb
Please Chris37 how do I remove the alidropship video
And how do I make a free logo
I will need your help thank you
I am selling a new dropship website setup , comes with alidropship plugin, woocommerce purchased theme and 1 year hosting , 50 winning imported list , and already imported items looking nice
https://centramaket.com . I am not getting any payment plugin to use in Ghana thats why I am selling it
chris37
chris37
Nothing's is working on your site!