You are not authorised at AliExpress

Acid_dropship

Woocommerce still says "You are not authorised at AliExpress" when trying to process orders. Chrome extension says version 2.7.15.175
I double checked and I am logged in on Aliexpress.

KDC

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 2

Georgy

hi there, the extension is working when I press auto order. but I can't authorize my domain on the extension.

I can't add new listing to my domain. Please help
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Please, contact our support team regarding that issue. I have just checked and the authorization working properly with the latest version of Extension. Support will check the issue from your side - support@alidropship.com1645517470655.png

Enov

Any solution to update the tracking numbers? Update and retrack are still not working.

Enov

I tested the new version 178, but still the issue, we can't add tracking numbers
someone can test?

Starfish1

I tested the new version 178, but still the issue, we can't add tracking numbers
someone can test?

Same here. Also, order numbers aren't being collected after placing an order, which is weird because this part was working on the 177 version.

Georgy

someone can test?
Same here. Also, order numbers aren't being collected after placing an order, which is weird because this part was working on the 177 version.
Did you fix the issue ?
Hi! We are already working on those issues.
Best regards,
George

scrollmedia

The authorization issue was fixed, but now shipping addresses aren't being filled properly and still unable to fill tracking ID's...
Did they ever provide a solution for you for this? I'm having the same problem. The order is loaded and the "add new shipping" is started, but it stalls.