Yet another new version today?

Eric S.

It looks like new versions of the plugin (0.8.2.2) and the DaVinci theme (0.6.11). I don't see any release notes on the update page. Has anyone heard what this update changes or fixes?

Deus

I'm only getting updates for the plugin not for the theme. Is it normal? My current theme version is 0.6.3 (the same when I install the wordpress)

Deus

Same here. In that page I only have the option to buy the plugin again I can't see any download option...
Btw will I lose any modifications I did if I install the theme again? (I think so...)

Yaros

Staff member
Same here. In that page I only have the option to buy the plugin again I can't see any download option...
Btw will I lose any modifications I did if I install the theme again? (I think so...)
no, you will not lose anything.

Daniel

Hi, I can't update the Alidropship plugin. I have the version 0.8.2.1 installed but couldn't find the newest version trough Dashboard-> Updates. I downloaded the version 0.8.2.3 from your website but then when I hit add new plugin I got an error saying that there was a plugin already installed in that directory. Could you please give me a hand? What am I doing wrong?

Direct Webstore

OK ... but is that the correct proceedure? i.e .. Deactivate, delete, upload latest plugin, then activate again? Doesn't the plugin update automatically like Wordpress itself, themes and other plugins?

Yaros

Staff member
To update the plugin or theme you need this update shown on your wp dashboard. If it is not shown you can't click update button to update the plugin or theme.