Yest another Problem with shipping info when importing

SuperAgora

THE FIRST WORD OF THE TITLE OF THE POST SHOULD BE - YET -
BUT I COULD NOT CORRECT IT.

This is addressed to the developers of this plugin, so obviously I expect an answer please.

It seems to me that the more I use this plug-in the more problems I find.

I import a product and the vendor's web site has the following feature / function:
shipping-russian2.jpg

When I look at my website this feature is not available, even though the same shipping destination has been selected (US). How in the world can someone use this plug-in and sell products if it's not working properly?

shipping-russian.jpg
You see the difference between the vendor's website and what the plugin imports to my website?

The visitor is not aware that the product cannot be shipped to the US from Russia and also there is no text or indication that he must select one of the two countries as a ship from point.

Does any one else have this problem?

Has anyone build an actual store and sold merchandise with this plugin?

How do you overcome all these problems? Why aren't you properly parsing all of the fields that are present on AliExpress?

BY THE WAY HOW DO I EDIT THE TITLE OF A POST THAT I HAVE CREATED?

Thanks

Last edited:
Regarding your shipping issues.

I tend to avoid finding / importing items that have too many variables or shipping locations.

It's best to find items that are:

1) no watermark
2) single style product not like 3 or 4 different styles in one item (color is okay but not like 3 different item choices in one)
3) ships from one location (china)
4) high reviews, +free shipping, +epacket

I am selling products fine. I have customers from different parts of the world too like brazil, denmark, belgium, russia, etc.

Only real issues I'm running with with this plugin is the hassle it takes to update/inform customer regarding their order process. This part is actually very cructial that should be address right away since this is a big factor is helping the customers build trust and confidence in your company. when you are late or take too long to inform customers of their order status they began to worry and think ur site was a scam.