Yaros - I AM IN TEARS !!!

Cheryl619

OMG!!!

Org. Post > Sale price and Regular price

Yaros, can you PLEASE handle & over see this and PLEASE fix this!!!!

Jan 18th is went I bought the 1st Alidropship plugin (for Woo) and everyday I have been trying to get it to work right and show the prices right.

23 Days later and I STILL DO NOT have a working product and getting the support needed for it to be fixed.

I have bought two of your "Alidropship" Lic. I didn't have the money to buy your plugins but I was hoping that it would give me a chance at making a little money. NOW I AM IN TEARS.

I have removed the whole Wordpress several times and installed fresh ones. Making sure no plugin issues. (I have been working with Wordpress for 10 years so I know a tiny bit)

1st - I told your that at this point my site is just a demo for your to work on & fix first. The products and theme is not what I am using. I gave your permission to change around the things on it to make it WORK!!!

Your keep going back and forth with short meaningless emails.

" Victoria replied:

Hello again, as far as I could see in the backend you have correct prices, please see enclosed.
The price doesn’t reflect properly on a front-end, it means this is theme issue. Just try it with theme I recommended you. I think it will work.
Best regards,
Victoria. "

I had already tried several themes like "Storefront" by Woo it was active when you looked at it. And It was very easy for your to change to the theme "Mystile" by Woo that your thought worked with your plugin and tested it.
Instead I am still doing the work I asked your to do to find the problem and had to go and sign up to download a theme that I do not even want and your already had.

"Mystile" theme DID NOT make it work.

>>>> What I do see is that BOTH prices "Sale & Reg" for the "Simple" products items are showing up right on the front end, BUT the "Variation" products "Sale"" prices are not showing up on the front end. <<<<

Can you PLEASE look into the problem with the Variation" products pricing.

NOW I have to wait several hours to hear back from your.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
OMG!!!

Org. Post > Sale price and Regular price

Yaros, can you PLEASE handle & over see this and PLEASE fix this!!!!

Jan 18th is went I bought the 1st Alidropship plugin (for Woo) and everyday I have been trying to get it to work right and show the prices right.

23 Days later and I STILL DO NOT have a working product and getting the support needed for it to be fixed.

I have bought two of your "Alidropship" Lic. I didn't have the money to buy your plugins but I was hoping that it would give me a chance at making a little money. NOW I AM IN TEARS.

I have removed the whole Wordpress several times and installed fresh ones. Making sure no plugin issues. (I have been working with Wordpress for 10 years so I know a tiny bit)

1st - I told your that at this point my site is just a demo for your to work on & fix first. The products and theme is not what I am using. I gave your permission to change around the things on it to make it WORK!!!

Your keep going back and forth with short meaningless emails.

" Victoria replied:
Hello again, as far as I could see in the backend you have correct prices, please see enclosed.
The price doesn’t reflect properly on a front-end, it means this is theme issue. Just try it with theme I recommended you. I think it will work.
Best regards,
Victoria. "

I had already tried several themes like "Storefront" by Woo it was active when you looked at it. And It was very easy for your to change to the theme "Mystile" by Woo that your thought worked with your plugin and tested it.
Instead I am still doing the work I asked your to do to find the problem and had to go and sign up to download a theme that I do not even want and your already had.

"Mystile" theme DID NOT make it work.

>>>> What I do see is that BOTH prices "Sale & Reg" for the "Simple" products items are showing up right on the front end, BUT the "Variation" products "Sale"" prices are not showing up on the front end. <<<<

Can you PLEASE look into the problem with the Variation" products pricing.

NOW I have to wait several hours to hear back from your.

Hello , please be noted that we are working at your request

Cheryl619

Ok, it is working better with the "+" instead of the "=". Some "Regular" prices with markup are showing wrong prices and when I updated all of the prices some of the prices just totally when away and are not showing now. The "BIG" question I have is back to my first question I asked on Feb 1, Is there a Rounding option on WOO plugin?

Once again I now have all sorts of different ending for the prices. $11.15, $21.90, $8.69, $18.19, $24.68.

PLEASE PLEASE Can you add the rounding option to the Woocommerce version.

And check for the bugs that makes the prices totally disappear after updating prices.

I know your just released the Woo version and it had a lot of bugs to work out. So we look forward to update fixes.

Thank you very much, did not mean to be a pain in the butt.

Cheryl619

There is no rounding option in Woo, it has been stated a view times, maybe this plugin will help you

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/LL5CDtmP/file.html

Good luck

"Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing Pro " is the main plugin that is being using to give the site it's special features. It was already setup and working, I had to temporarily remove it and all other plugins to try to find the problem. I was already thinking this last night, to look for a another plugin to do rounding or check and see if "Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing" can do "rounding" on top of the main thing I need it to do.

Of course I know that there is no rounding function now, I was talking about being scripted in a future version. Who knows what another plug for rounding will do to the markup prices.

Less added on plugins is always best. :)

Cheryl619

Sorry for trying to help, wont be doing it again.

Oh No, Thank you very much. I appreciated you helping. That is why I am on here, to get answers and suggestions. I believe 2+ heads are better than one

Sorry if it came across like I don't appreciate it, I did.

I just want to get this running smoothly.

XOXO
Thank you again