X

Tablazines

Not sure what reports you're looking at by if your site is not mobile friendly, you're losing sales. If you're not prepared to jump in this correct from the start.... Then why even do it? Mobile sales right now are more than desktop and will only increase. Why wait purposely NOT future proof your site? I don't understand the logic.

jubran

Wish you the best in your journey!

Couple of things that caught my eye:
- The button is transparent when you hover over a product image.
- The review image is always the same. Therefore, instead of the man icon, you can set it up with your brand icon with a little tick to show trust.
- The overall color of the blue you're using doesn't really align well with the niche. You need a strong beautiful color instead. You can continue with the blue but try a different one (my opinion).
- The mobile website is broken. And I think you should focus first on mobile and not to have the traffic coming in first as the traffic will probably be over 70% mobile.

Tablazines

Loving all the work and energy you're putting into this. It's the difference between those who set out to succeed and those who wind up trying to sell stores with no sales in the forum.

Accomplished a lot this week, I've still got a lot on my plate in terms of work to be completed but I'm happy with the progress so far. I know I said I would release plans for driving traffic to a new e-commerce site but I want to wait until I complete my first sale. I don't want to provide any information that isn't actually useful to others.

That said, I do believe my ideas will be fruitful and I have gained a large increase in daily/weekly traffic to the site.

OK, on to better news - Made By Compression is now mobile/tablet friendly! ( pause for standing ovation... ). I think google likes it =)

View attachment 3645

Thanks to the above posters, yes I was wrong, yes you should optimize your site for mobile and tablet views ASAP. Make sure that shit looks good.

I've also added my first long form blog post to the site - https://madebycompression.com/mens-compression-shirts/
I'm currently in contact with a writer on Fiverr to produce better written, more in-depth articles from the keyword research I've done on some low-hanging fruit SEO words I think can drive some more targeted traffic to the site.

I have also gone ahead and created a Youtube promo video
It took ~1hr and was created on Adobe Premier, it's nothing special but it has links back to the site and should be able to generate another social trust link for google.

If you guys can, do me a favor and give the video a click to boost its views. I'd appreciate that.

I'm in the process of getting the product descriptions created as well ( via writers on Fiverr ) but here is an example of how I have organized the single product pages. I would say that the site is 90% complete at this point.

View attachment 3646

Feel free to view the site on mobile as well - https://madebycompression.com/product/mma-wolf-3d-print-long-sleeve-compression/

Hopefully the next time I update this thread it will be with the announcement of my first sale! High hopes and all, but I only believe in hard work to get the job done. Until next time...

Really appreciate the support guys thanks. @Honeycutt - yes I do all of the design work myself, time consuming but I'm a control freak

@Tablazines I only have one setting for getting things done, that's overdrive. If I don't smash my goals I'm not trying

@Tuton alidropship Woo, If you have the money to pay for a solid theme + design you should go with the woo version. Woocommerce + Alidropship create a very strong backend team, the functionality and customization you can provide your own theme/site will allow you to really zero in on your niche and what your customers expect to find there

Quick update: Spent about 4 hours or so writing another lengthy article, turned the post into what I believe should work as a funnel. Running ads on it now. I do have to stop for a day or two and build a site for a client so I'll be passively monitoring the ads as I go. Hoping to see traction in the next week or so, but I am new to FB advertising so I'm not holding my breath.

For those interested in the article, it's on the top 10 benefits of compression gear

https://madebycompression.com/10-key-benefits-compression-gear/

Please don't kill my bounce rate! But you can click around and see how I've setup this page to capture new leads. Will update soon
Wow. This is impressive. Any sales yet? Also, did you hire a model for all your gear?