WRONG SITE

RENTARAMA

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license key please.

My previous website - rentarama.co
My new website - rentarama.net

Warm Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE OQG06HRZYZWSAM6HZD5S34Q5

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license key please.

Warm Regards,
Your license key has been reset.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE

Warm Regards,
I removed your license key from a public thread. Please next time send it via Private Message.

Saroeunmao81

Hello, I activated my license key before enabling SSL and changing my Domain. Can someone help me reset it?

Last edited: