Wrong Site

a4beast

Hi I have the same problem.I installed the plugin and had to erase that site and recreate a site.I used the same domain name and everything but when I activate the plugin it says wrong site.Please help as I have already emailed the support people 3 times and tried calling no answer.

kefaae

you have to go to the CPanel >>> Software >>> Select PHP version >>> and then change the (PHP Version) to the 5.6 >>>>> check the (ioncube_loader) ....

that's it.

thanks

Direct Webstore

you have to go to the CPanel >>> Software >>> Select PHP version >>> and then change the (PHP Version) to the 5.6 >>>>> check the (ioncube_loader) ....

that's it.

thanks

Ignore this everyone. It is NOT the solution.

It will actually give you MORE problems. :(

Direct Webstore

I didt. I’m sure, its worked with me

It has absolutely nothing at all to do with "wrong site" + "license errors". You are getting confused with another different problem that involves PHP versions. PHP versions have nothing to do with this problem.

And if someone was using Alidropshp 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2 ... they would be back here with more problems after following what you wrote.

:)

Direct Webstore

ok I try to help
No worries :)
I had the same problem before, I change the version number from 7.1 to 5.6 to fix that issue, if you have a good idea why not I'm listening.

The only way that would have helped you is if it wasn't a problem with the site name/URL. It was more likely an ioncube (or zend) issue. I'm guessing to downloaded the 5.6 version of Alidropship. That's why it "worked" for you by changing your PHP to 5.6. The better thing to have done would be to download the 7.1 version of Alidropship as 5.6 won't be used soon. So sooner or later you are going to have to change back to PHP7.1 and download the Alidropship 7.1. You should do it now.

And the only way what you wrote could help some of the people on this thread is if they were incorrect in saying the error message said "Wrong site" and that the message actually said something else, like wrong "ioncube loader" or something.

Anyway, the last post about this issue was LAST JANUARY! ... I'm sure they all have it fixed by now. lol :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I had the same problem before, I change the version number from 7.1 to 5.6 to fix that issue, if you have a good idea why not I'm listening.
It was more likely an ioncube (or zend) issue.

Now that you have deleted the post above related to my reply above ... I'm guessing that was the issue.

No worries. :)

So anyone else reading this and having "Wrong site" errors ... DON'T change your PHP version, simply contact support if you have made any changes to your site's URL ... as described earlier in this thread.

:)