Wrong Image Shows in Gallery

Jason

The order of the images is always wrong in the gallery. I have it saved in the correct order but it seems to be showing a random image. The image is first in the gallery and set as featured image but its not showing that one.

hunybuny2

You go in gallary and fix images as per your desire, then in same area at top, check "save now" or some thing. First save from there and then publish or update item. It will fix this.

Jason

Yes, I have done that. It doesnt work. The images are saved in the correct order in the gallery but when you land on the product page of the website, the wrong image shows. I have this issue on all of my products.

hunybuny2

If only first image shows wrong, then you need to make sure that featured image and 1st image saved in gallery are same. This way rest of the images will get into order automatically...

Jason

The first image in the gallery is the featured image on every page. It looks fine in the backend but inst showing right in the front. The image being shown live on the page isn't even shown in my gallery in the backend but was somehow pulled in from Aliexpress. Al the pictures showing are terrible. Its driving me crazy and I need to fix it asap.

Kaz

I am having the same issue! I am also seeing duplicate images appearing on my site and the photos seem to be added to the gallery (on the site) when I click on the item selection image (i.e. when I chose which one i want to buy). This gallery is super buggy and needs to be looked at.