wp_adsw_task_upload_images table does not exist

esia168

Hi, my apache log keep showing up this error, I believe that wp_adsw_task_upload_images is belong to alidropship ?

WordPress database error Table 'domain.wp_adsw_task_upload_images' doesn't exist for query SELECT * FROM wp_adsw_task_upload_images made by require_once('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('in_admin_header'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_admin_bar_render, do_action_ref_array('admin_bar_menu'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, adsw_image_upload_info_in_bar, adsw_image_upload_residue, referer: https://yoibo.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-wcml&tab=troubleshooting

AliDropship Woo Plugin
Version 1.5.10

Direct Webstore

Is the wp_adsw_task_upload_images table there? It should be up near the top of the list of tables. If so, have you tried selecting it (tick the box to the left of it), then scroll down to the "With Selected" dropdown menu and select "Repair table"?

If it's not there, try "Importing" the copy of it I have attached below. You can leave it zipped.

Even if it is there, download a backup of it then"drop it" (delete it) and try importing the copy below.

If none of that works in getting rid of the error ... try writing to support@alidropship.com

;)

Attachments

• wp_adsw_task_upload_images.zip
    813 bytes · Views: 9