Workflow for Orders on Alidropship Woo version

sozoalvin

hi, understand that from original alidropship plugin,

one can choose the place order automatically function. thereafter, mark product as processed, click on get tracking to get tracking number, and then change the status to shipped.

thereafter the customer will get auto email notification. Question is..

is it the same workflow for the alidropship woo version?

if not, where can i find information on the ordering workflow?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi, understand that from original alidropship plugin,

one can choose the place order automatically function. thereafter, mark product as processed, click on get tracking to get tracking number, and then change the status to shipped.

thereafter the customer will get auto email notification. Question is..

is it the same workflow for the alidropship woo version?

if not, where can i find information on the ordering workflow?
We will implement this option for Woo soon.

sozoalvin

Victoria,

im asking for the workflow ... im looking for a series of steps ..

do you know where i can find out more about the ordering workflow for the alidropship woo plugin?

David White

Hi, I'm having some trouble feeding the order number back into Woocommerce. I chose to place an order automatically, it all went through okay, and in the pop up in Woocommerce it said Completed. But when I closed it, the Aliexpress order number hadn't been fed back into my order. What am I doing wrong...do you always have to enter the order numbers in manually anyway? There's very little documentation in the way of the Ali Woo plugin so how should it have worked, what am I supposed to be seeing?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I'm having some trouble feeding the order number back into Woocommerce. I chose to place an order automatically, it all went through okay, and in the pop up in Woocommerce it said Completed. But when I closed it, the Aliexpress order number hadn't been fed back into my order. What am I doing wrong...do you always have to enter the order numbers in manually anyway? There's very little documentation in the way of the Ali Woo plugin so how should it have worked, what am I supposed to be seeing?

Thanks.
Hello David, it happened once or with all orders? We need an order number from your store and link to the product in this order - please PM, I will check it out.