Wordpress Multisite/Woocommerce + AliDropship

iatemycat

Hi all,

I'm thinking on adding some dropshippable products to my upcoming store and wondered if this plugin would do what i'd like.

So basically this is the setup.

Network of sites.

SiteA is the main site with every product.
SiteB is a one pager site with ProductA
SiteC is a one pager site with ProductB

So i'd like to install the plugin to add more products (dropship) with the help of the plugin. Would this mess up the other products, or would it do its autofulfillment just for imported dropship products?
If it kills the products/fullfilment procedures then would this scenario work:

Create a SiteD (Still with MU and writing to the same db) and use the products imported in SiteA with a manual fulfillment button if theres such thing.

Hope you guys understand what i'm trying to do here:)

Thank you :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all,

I'm thinking on adding some dropshippable products to my upcoming store and wondered if this plugin would do what i'd like.

Network of sites.

So i'd like to install the plugin to add more products (dropship) with the help of the plugin. Would this mess up the other products, or would it do its autofulfillment just for imported dropship products?

Create a SiteD (Still with MU and writing to the same db) and use the products imported in SiteA with a manual fulfillment button if theres such thing.

You can try to do this, we've never tested a scheme like that.

iatemycat

Nope, i run multiple sites, i jsut need the plugin for upsells on one of the sites.

I keep of stock of own products, the question was really how does automatic shipment interfere with my current stock/warehouse.

Alvinarichard

Hi all,

Network of sites.

I think you want to run multisites. You can check the WooCommerce multisite tutorial in which it is briefly described what exacty is multisite and how to build multisite store. Hope it works for you. If needed any help let me know.