WooCommerce v1 - Make Sure to Fix These

jubran

2 most annoying things that must be fixed before the WooAlidropship comes available are the below:

1. When importing the product, and then you remove a single attribute variation. No other variations will be created and neither will the variation images be imported to the server. Example:
There is a product with 2 attribute variations: -color and -size. Now there are multiple sizes for that product but Aliexpress supplier still has a color attribute variation, even though, it has only 1 color option. So when you actually import the product by hitting [Edit] from the extension and you remove that attribute variation, no sizing variations will be created and the imported product will be labeled as a simple product instead of variable product.

2. When you don't want to follow the pricing formula or you don't want to insert a sale price, the product and all the variations will take a sale price of 0. Even though, the sale price input is empty. So I have to edit all the variables one by one or using a plugin (but still one by one) to remove that sale price which had marked my products as free. Note that there should be an option to disable the sale price for each product when you import it.

@Victoria Kudryashova Since you've announced the update and closed the thread, please have a look at this and pass it to the developers so they take this into consideration as this is extremely frustrating and I've been struggling with this for over 3 months.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
2 most annoying things that must be fixed before the WooAlidropship comes available are the below:

1. When importing the product, and then you remove a single attribute variation. No other variations will be created and neither will the variation images be imported to the server. Example:
There is a product with 2 attribute variations: -color and -size. Now there are multiple sizes for that product but Aliexpress supplier still has a color attribute variation, even though, it has only 1 color option. So when you actually import the product by hitting [Edit] from the extension and you remove that attribute variation, no sizing variations will be created and the imported product will be labeled as a simple product instead of variable product.

2. When you don't want to follow the pricing formula or you don't want to insert a sale price, the product and all the variations will take a sale price of 0. Even though, the sale price input is empty. So I have to edit all the variables one by one or using a plugin (but still one by one) to remove that sale price which had marked my products as free. Note that there should be an option to disable the sale price for each product when you import it.

@Victoria Kudryashova Since you've announced the update and closed the thread, please have a look at this and pass it to the developers so they take this into consideration as this is extremely frustrating and I've been struggling with this for over 3 months.
Hello, thank you for your feedback.
1. It always worked, works and will work at the 1st version of AliDropship Woo plugin like this. You can't delete the whole attribute even if it is only one color.

2. Will check this.

jubran

Hello, thank you for your feedback.
1. It always worked, works and will work at the 1st version of AliDropship Woo plugin like this. You can't delete the whole attribute even if it is only one color.

2. Will check this.
Thank you! But what do you mean by it works? Please briefly explain as I am really struggling with this issue.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you! But what do you mean by it works? Please briefly explain as I am really struggling with this issue.
You can't delete the whole attribute in WooCommerce , because plugin will not be able to update such product.
Also, if you delete attribute variations won't be created, because all attributes are connected .