Woocommerce Status & Tracking

Joe

Hi!

EDIT: Disregard my post, apparently this functionality is being implemented already.

I recently bought your plugin, and it is great! The time it saves me with each order and product import is amazing. I am especially loving the "place order automatically" function.

After 3 days I have already made over 300$ in sales with my first swiss dropshipping store. There are some questions that I would love to have answered by Yaros and his Team, because I think at one point you had the same problems as I do now:
  1. How do you forward tracking? I saw that you included 17Track on your stores, how do you send the Tracking number? Manually?
  2. . How do you do it with payment status, do you forward tracking information manually for each order as soon as you get shipping confirmation from aliexpress? And then set the state of the order to "finished" in woocommerce?
Would be awesome to get some help on the topic!

Thank you very much fellow dropshipers!

Last edited:

Joe

One more question: what hosting and ssl provider do you use? I am not satisfied with inmotion hosting and I paid 50$ at ssl.com for my certificate because letsencrypt doesnt work on inmotion. Also inmotion shared retailer hosting has very bad lag and I need something faster.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sven

[QUOTE = "Joe, Post: 8533, Mitglied: 1082"] Hallo!

EDIT: Vernachlässige meinen Beitrag, anscheinend wird diese Funktionalität bereits implementiert.

Ich habe vor kurzem dein Plugin gekauft und es ist toll! Die Zeit, die es mir bei jeder Bestellung und Produktimport spart, ist erstaunlich. Besonders liebe ich die "place order automatic" -Funktion.

Nach 3 Tagen habe ich bereits über 300 $ im Verkauf mit meinem ersten Schweizer Dropshipping-Shop gemacht. Es gibt einige Fragen, die ich gerne von Yaros und seinem Team beantwortet hätte, weil ich an einem Punkt denke, dass Sie die gleichen Probleme hatten wie ich jetzt:
  1. Wie geht es weiter? Ich habe gesehen, dass du 17Track in deine Läden eingeschlossen hast, wie schickst du die Tracking-Nummer? Manuell?
  2. . Wie machst du es mit Zahlungsstatus, gehst du Tracking Informationen manuell für jeden Auftrag, sobald Sie Versandbestätigung von aliexpress erhalten? Und dann den Zustand der Ordnung auf "fertig" im Woocommerce?
Wäre ehrfürchtig, etwas Hilfe zum Thema zu bekommen!

Vielen Dank fellow dropshipers! [/ QUOTE]

Have you Answers?