Woocommerce Reviews with alidropship

Medo

Hello, i just want help for Woocommerce Reviews because alidropship add reviews with pictures its very nice option but when any customer add review to any product there is no options to add images in review and sure it will look like fake, i dont want disable this option in alidropship because i want pictures reviews in my store but i tried many plugins to add this option to review and its not working can alidropship team help us with that to add this option or how we can add this in our store ? thanks

pinno

Hello Im looking for solution for the exact same problem. Have you found any good plugins that works well with alidropship yet? Thanks.

subinbabu

Hello, i just want help for Woocommerce Reviews because alidropship add reviews with pictures its very nice option but when any customer add review to any product there is no options to add images in review and sure it will look like fake, i dont want disable this option in alidropship because i want pictures reviews in my store but i tried many plugins to add this option to review and its not working can alidropship team help us with that to add this option or how we can add this in our store ? thanks
if your using woodropship plugin then use this WordPress plugin for automated reviews"https://wordpress.org/plugins/customer-reviews-woocommerce/" after installing this plugin through plugin settings you will get an option where you need to select images also for review and whenever a customer order a product and after order completion, the customer will get a review message and they can give review without visiting your site, thank you..(THIS IS A FREE PLUGIN AND ALSO PRO VERSION AVAILABLE, THIS IS NOT AN AFFILIATE LINK)

Medo

thank you very much for help i already tested this plugin the problem is now when i upload picture bigger than 50 KB its not uploaded and move to page Oops! That page can’t be found. and if the picture smaller than 50 KB its uploaded successfully i already edited the setting of plugin and make it maximum 5 MB but still same problem do you have any idea about this problem ?

subinbabu

to be frank, my site working good with 5mb, better to contact the original author of this plugin "support@cusrev.com" there support is great, they will reply very quickly, thank you...

Last edited: