Woocommerce paypal checkout, cached

chris37

I notice something today..my website default currency is u.s dollar, I have geolocarion enable and my region is on europe so when I visited my website like use I see euro currency,I noticed when I put something on the card and i go to checkout because of the way woocommerce work the default currency switched on checkout(u.s dollar) ...I don't mind that..put this switcher broked the cached of the currency, so when the visitor go back to shop is still see euro currency but when open one product with different price on the variation the main price is on euro but the variation after selection in the products page is on dollar..I find when I disable the woocomerce paypal checkout is not show the proplem..any suggestions please??? Because I need and the cached for speed and the paypal checkout for the customer stay one the same page during the paytments.

Mar

and the paypal checkout for the customer stay one the same page during the paytments.
Not answering your other question, only this "same page during payment thing in Paypal" Although you are not asking for opinion in this matter, I prefer customers redirected to Paypal window. As I saw in a blog, customers are more confident being in Paypal site during payment.