Woocommerce for different payment gateway

a_abbasi

Hey all,
I am finalizing a website by using alidropship woo and woocommerce plugin but i am currently living in Saudi Arabia and later in Pakistan.
2checkout gateway will work for me as per my understanding but woocommerce is showing only Stripe and paypal which are not available in Pakistan.
Please let me know the solution.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hey all,
I am finalizing a website by using alidropship woo and woocommerce plugin but i am currently living in Saudi Arabia and later in Pakistan.
2checkout gateway will work for me as per my understanding but woocommerce is showing only Stripe and paypal which are not available in Pakistan.
Please let me know the solution.

Thanks

Hello, a_abbasi!

You should install the following plugin https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/2checkout-api-gateway/.

a_abbasi

if i will work on alidropship instead of alidropship woo and will not install woo plugin, then there will be no need to install the plugin you gave. Right? (considering location Pakistan)

Christina

Administrator
if i will work on alidropship instead of alidropship woo and will not install woo plugin, then there will be no need to install the plugin you gave. Right? (considering location Pakistan)

Yes, that's right. 2Checkout is integrated into the AliDropship plugin.