Woocommerce Cost of Goods plugin.

betterend

Hi,

I have lately installed Woocommerce cost of Goods plugin, but i can't see the cost of goods imported along with Alidropship woo when I import any products.

https://cl.ly/35618b

I appreciate your kind support to solve this issue.

Thank you,

betterend

Hi,
Is it possible to link Alidropship woo to the cost extension in Woocoomerce cost of goods plugin. that would be great. I noticed other people are requesting the same in the forum.

Real Residual

This is actually a pretty bad idea, because the cost on Aliexpress changes constantly. I have noticed constant change on ePacket costs and sometimes merchandise costs. So having a fixed COGS plugin is not going to give you accurate numbers. It is a great idea, just badly executed plugin.

Also if you are counting on the cost of goods to do your report, do you consider the commissions your get from Admitad and/or your credit card points? Not mentioning the per transaction charges by your credit card and PayPal...

So what we do is this, we look at the daily total sales as gross, then we deduct the daily money paid to Aliexpress, Facebook, and whatever is left is our gross profit. At the end of the month, we sum up all gross profits (loss) and deduct expenses, such as hosting, licenses, etc... and that is our net profit.

Showing cost of goods or export these info as csv can make it easier to optimize for social advertising when it comes to manual bidding. Not that you have to constantly check on prices everyday but would be nice to see if any costs were changed every month.