Woocommerce core sidebar widgets not displaying (Price filter etc.) with AliDropship plugin

Aedan

Hello,

I noticed that when I add products using the AliDropship Woo plugin and import products, the built in sidebar widgets of WooCommerce, such as Price Filter, don't work. Other widgets work fine. Just no the built in WooCommerce default widgets.

I am running a fresh WordPress installation with the latest version of WordPress and the AliDropship Woo plugins, no other plugins. Importing works fine. The products, images, price etc. all is added correctly, except the sidebar widgets don't show up. I tried multiple themes, including official WooCommerce themes and WordPress default themes. The widgets simply don't show up when I am on the product category pages.

When I manually add 2 test products directly in WooCommerce, the widgets suddenly shop up. It's as if the products created by AliDropship, are not being recognized as regular WooCommerce products.

Mar

I noticed that when I add products using the AliDropship Woo plugin and import products, the built in sidebar widgets of WooCommerce, such as Price Filter, don't work. Other widgets work fine. Just no the built in WooCommerce default widgets.
You need to add the widgets in Admin page, Appearance>Widgets. Add Filter by price widget, etc. to Shop Sidebar or any sidebar. This widgets don't add by itself.

Aedan

Update:
Never mind. I just realized that when I imported the products using the chrome extension, all products were in "Import List" (draft mode) instead of being Published. Because I was logged in as admin, on the front page of the website, I saw all the products are regular published products.
I've now change all the products to "Published" and it works fine.

Last edited: