WooCommecer's cookies deleted immediately upon adding to cart

Mk47

When i add a product to the cart it updates the cart number but once i navigate to another page the cart number disappears along with the product, this due to " woocommerce_cart_hash " and " woocommerce_items_in_cart " cookies get deleted immediately upon adding and not been set correctly.

I deactivated the plugin and everything was working as it should be,

I`m on litespeed web server enterprise so i contacted litespeed tech support and investigated the issue and found this issue produced by Aliwoo plugin.

Please advise

chris37

When i add a product to the cart it updates the cart number but once i navigate to another page the cart number disappears along with the product, this due to " woocommerce_cart_hash " and " woocommerce_items_in_cart " cookies get deleted immediately upon adding and not been set correctly.

I deactivated the plugin and everything was working as it should be,

I`m on litespeed web server enterprise so i contacted litespeed tech support and investigated the issue and found this issue produced by Aliwoo plugin.

Please advise
Deactivate litespeed cache. It will work !

chris37

Without cache it will definitely work but this is not the case, the sites works fine with litespeed, what do you suggest ?
Your settings in your litespeed cashe is the issue, each site is different without to have an inside look I can not be sure !!

Mk47

Your settings in your litespeed cashe is the issue, each site is different without to have an inside look I can not be sure !!
It doesn't matter what cache plugin i use, litespeed or WProcket, the issue present when Aliwoo is active and gone when it is not.

chris37

It doesn't matter what cache plugin i use, litespeed or WProcket, the issue present when Aliwoo is active and gone when it is not.
How I said to you in my previous post each website is different, Without to someone to have an inside look I can not be sure what is going on.

Mk47

How I said to you in my previous post each website is different, Without to someone to have an inside look I can not be sure what is going on.
I know every site has different conf, you can tell me what do you need to know.