woo theme problem on mobile

gozz3

hello I have a problem with the images of the mobile. I attach two images, when I swipe the next image, the photo is not shown and it remains stuck. this only happens in mobile. in the PC show normal without any problem.

Another thing also is that sometimes when I'm swipe next and next picture. the photos open completely and I am not click to show the pohot big, then I swipe to the next photo and return to normal as shown in the first image. all this problem on mobile only.

sorry for my english thanks.

Attachments

• photo_2019-04-13_07-48-55.jpg
    photo_2019-04-13_07-48-55.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2019-04-13_07-48-59.jpg
    photo_2019-04-13_07-48-59.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 17

Direct Webstore

What theme? Davinci for Woo? Have you tried on another phone? Maybe your phone is overly sensitive.

If it is Davinci Woo .... try the demo theme on your phone and see if the problem is with that too ... https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/

If so ... better let support know. That theme is still new and a bit buggy.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello I have a problem with the images of the mobile. I attach two images, when I swipe the next image, the photo is not shown and it remains stuck. this only happens in mobile. in the PC show normal without any problem.

Another thing also is that sometimes when I'm swipe next and next picture. the photos open completely and I am not click to show the pohot big, then I swipe to the next photo and return to normal as shown in the first image. all this problem on mobile only.

sorry for my english thanks.
Hello,

Please try clearing your cache or open your website in Incognito mode.

Attachments

• woo-davinci.jpg
    woo-davinci.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 8