Woo Plugin: broken what worked before

mduncanvm

Hello,

Everything was working for me well on the Woo version of the plugin, but I noticed today a few things seemed off today.

- one order already had automatically fetched the tracking code and sent out the complete email, but the order had actually NOT set to itself complete, it was still showing as processing on the order list.

- I had to check the order in the bulk order list and then set the order manually to complete, because it would not update.

- When I wanted to click on Get tracking the order would not update at all, nothing happening.

- I have set the tracker to Cainao, yet it is still 17Track when I click on the tracking link in the order.

hope this helps fixing bugs.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

Everything was working for me well on the Woo version of the plugin, but I noticed today a few things seemed off today.

- one order already had automatically fetched the tracking code and sent out the complete email, but the order had actually NOT set to itself complete, it was still showing as processing on the order list.

- I had to check the order in the bulk order list and then set the order manually to complete, because it would not update.

- When I wanted to click on Get tracking the order would not update at all, nothing happening.

- I have set the tracker to Cainao, yet it is still 17Track when I click on the tracking link in the order.

hope this helps fixing bugs.

Thanks!

- AliDropship Woo plugin doesn't change status to complete
- I checked Get tracking and track service - all works properly.
Please update to the latest version of plugin and check again.

mduncanvm

I will check, plugin is now 1.01.
Another question for you: Why are there not more detailed statuses available like, in Transit, dispatched etc? or is that limited by Woocommerce?

Thank you Victoria!

Direct Webstore

Why are there not more detailed statuses available like, in Transit, dispatched etc? or is that limited by Woocommerce?
No. That's limited by the Aliexpress sellers, the shipping companies and the shipping methods.

You can't compare dropshippers using Aliexpress and multiple sellers to stand alone businesses that have their own products and own shipping/despatch departments.

You'd need to install the "Magic Wand" plugin to achieve detailed tracking like that from Aliexpress sellers and the shipping they use. :)

Last edited:

mduncanvm

No. That's limited by the Aliexpress sellers, the shipping companies and the shipping methods.

You can't compare dropshippers using Aliexpress and multiple sellers to stand alone businesses that have their own products and own shipping/despatch departments.

You'd need to install the "Magic Wand" plugin to achieve detailed tracking like that from Aliexpress sellers and the shipping they use. :)
Magic Want, huh? I will check that out. thank you!

mduncanvm

- AliDropship Woo plugin doesn't change status to complete
- I checked Get tracking and track service - all works properly.
Please update to the latest version of plugin and check again.

Now on 1.01: I still get 17track even though I have it set to Cainao. All links in the order and the tracking section go to 17track and not to Cainao. Bug?

mduncanvm

Your contact form seems to also have a bug, I keep filling out the captcha and it keeps coming back to send, I send, it doesn't send and another captcha appears.

;-)