Woo + Flatsome terrible speed

ofuroinu

Your page has 1 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_a2227aaa20f9217384

Reduce server response time
In our test, your server responded in 0.37 seconds.

Mar

With your settings the website seems faster but still not up to standard.
First Byte time to my site take 3 sec and images takes another 3 to 4 sec.
What quality images do you use? lossless?
Load time is way too slow. This will surely improve if you are able to reduce "Requests" I am using EWWW Image Optimizer. Ho about Autoptimize, have you set it up?

1556771259610.png

Direct Webstore

seems faster but still not up to standard.
Is that Hostgator Business Cloud? My 4 sites on there are between 1-3 or 4 seconds. The same with the 4 on Interserver.

I'm using Woo + Flatsome + WP Rocket Cache +Smush. (No CDN) ... it's strange that your is so slow. Hard to say why without knowing the complete setup.

I've yet to try W3 with the settings Mar sent. I will try it soon.

ofuroinu

Is that Hostgator Business Cloud? My 4 sites on there are between 1-3 or 4 seconds. The same with the 4 on Interserver.

I'm using Woo + Flatsome + WP Rocket Cache +Smush. (No CDN) ... it's strange that your is so slow. Hard to say why without knowing the complete setup.

I've yet to try W3 with the settings Mar sent. I will try it soon.

Yup on hostgator business cloud.

Smush I used free version to opti my images but I think it might not did the job properly.

ofuroinu

Before
3.png

Here is update after trying Mars suggestions + image plugin. Speed improved alot.
Here is the result from 2 different sites. But GT metrix is showing 9.8s and dotcom is AVG 2.4s
1.png
2.png

Mar

Here is update after trying Mars suggestions + image plugin. Speed improved alot.
Here is the result from 2 different sites. But GT metrix is showing 9.8s and dotcom is AVG 2.4s
I saw this statement from a site that specialize in loading speed.
  • My comment: Lots of room for improvement! Using Autoptimize and W3 Total Cache is totally a smart choice, but I've got a few ideas to help you get your site maybe twice faster than the current speed.
* Note on the "onload time" metric: It's different than GTmetrix's default "fully loaded time". I always choose to test with the "stop at onload" parameter on because it's a more "humane" measurement of speed.

Try to set Stop test onload in the Page setting in the right corner of GTmetrics window. But you have to create an account first and login, it is quick.

The statement also include using Auoptimize and W3 Total Cache plugins.

1556868036185.png

1556867870664.png

ofuroinu

With your help thank you so much. Now I just kinda feel when loading the final product landing page is quite slow.

Mar

With your help thank you so much. Now I just kinda feel when loading the final product landing page is quite slow.
The default setting "Fully Loaded Time" GTmetrics continue to run for up to two seconds even if the site has fully loaded. That explain why you actually saw the site load fast but in GTmetrics it is slow. That also explain why compared to some test sites, GTmetrics always has the slowest loading time like your screenshots above.

ofuroinu

The default setting "Fully Loaded Time" GTmetrics continue to run for up to two seconds even if the site has fully loaded. That explain why you actually saw the site load fast but in GTmetrics it is slow. That also explain why compared to some test sites, GTmetrics always has the slowest loading time like your screenshots above.

I would have never know that if you didn't bring up this topic. ;) Learned something again. cheers

Direct Webstore

I just tried W3 with the settings @Mar gave me. It seems to be about the same as with WP-Rocket. But seeing as my WP-Rocket plugin is an unpaid for premuim plugin I need to download with every update, I will switch to W3. Less hassles. Thanks for those settings @Mar ...:)

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I just tried W3 with the settings @Mar gave me. It seems to be about the same as with WP-Rocket. But seeing as my WP-Rocket plugin is an unpaid for premuim plugin I need to download with every update, I will switch to W3. Less hassles. Thanks for those settings @Mar ...:)
Actually I have downloaded and tested WP Rocket plugin from the site GPLDL that you suggested. Yes, it perform just the same as the free W3 Total cache.

Mar

@Mar I'm trying that "Autoptimize" plugin too. Do you have the "Optimize Images" setting ticked? Does it conflict with your Ewww plugin?
I don't tick it. The reason is not conflict with your Ewww plugin, rather some product images are not showing. I notice images are loading faster with it but again some are not showing. I have asked help from ShortPixel but they were not able to resolve it. Maybe it is good at your end.

1556876806040.png