Woo + Flatsome terrible speed

Direct Webstore

I actually find sliders a bit annoying when I visit sites ... I imagine many others don't gaze at them in awe either ... lol :)

daudi250

with flatsome you can customise it according to your needs. For E.G a slider you want to show only on desktop and not on mobile. Just hide it for mobile. i have done the same. my desktop and tablet version are different to mobile version.

you can use maxcdn for $10 a month or cloudflare which is free.I am using maxcdn as a free one (30 days trial) and then will see and intergrate it with wp-fastest cache or rocket cache.

ofuroinu

with flatsome you can customise it according to your needs. For E.G a slider you want to show only on desktop and not on mobile. Just hide it for mobile. i have done the same. my desktop and tablet version are different to mobile version.

you can use maxcdn for $10 a month or cloudflare which is free.I am using maxcdn as a free one (30 days trial) and then will see and intergrate it with wp-fastest cache or rocket cache.

Now I am using cloudflare + WP cache plugin . Removed all heavy banners buts still feel the site is slow. I get sales but not much I feel if the site is fast as Lambo then can get triple sales for sure.

Direct Webstore

Now I am using cloudflare + WP cache plugin . Removed all heavy banners buts still feel the site is slow. I get sales but not much I feel if the site is fast as Lambo then can get triple sales for sure.

This is the page loading speeds for one of my sites on Interserver host + WP Rocket Cache + Smush Image Optimizer. Slow speeds are not the fault of Woo and Flatsome, it's a combination of other things ... as mentioned. (Hosting and plugins)

Note: The error symbols are about two Google Fonts it could not locate. Not a big deal. Will fix it later.

ps.jpg

daudi250

Whats your web? I can have a look and might be able to suggest some more things

Mar

You try Autoptimize and W3 Total Cache. These are the two free plugins that I have been using for a long time. I have tried all other popular plugins for this purpose including premiums. I always come back to this two. Remember, you only need one cache plugin and one plugin to optimize. Having more than one plugin with the same function will have an adverse effect. W3 Total Cache setting is difficult and not user friendly. If you don't do it right, it will make your site even slower, or even break. I have a setting of W3 by Siteground developers and I saved it. I can send it to you if you are interested. All you do is import it. You don't lose anything if you try. It worked for me with the same Flatsome theme although the host provider is one factor. Every site is different but it is not bad to try. Let me know.

1556581595959.png

Last edited:

ofuroinu

You try Autoptimize and W3 Total Cache. These are the two free plugins that I have been using for a long time. I have tried all other popular plugins for this purpose including premiums. I always come back to this two. Remember, you only need one cache plugin and one plugin to optimize. Having more than one plugin with the same function will have an adverse effect. W3 Total Cache setting is difficult and not user friendly. If you don't do it right, it will make your site even slower, or even break. I have a setting of W3 by Siteground developers and I saved it. I can send it to you if you are interested. All you do is import it. You don't lose anything if you try. It worked for me with the same Flatsome theme although the host provider is one factor. Every site is different but it is not bad to try. Let me know.

View attachment 8926

I am happy to try it. Please send to me.
Appreciate Mars very nice of you.

ofuroinu

With your settings the website seems faster but still not up to standard.
First Byte time to my site take 3 sec and images takes another 3 to 4 sec.
What quality images do you use? lossless?

Untitled.png