Woo commerce Error : Waiting for Davinci woo update...

Julious

Please arrange updates as soon as possible for this theme.
Consider Google aggregate Rating error and Woo commerce error

Attachments

• IMG_20191108_005949.jpg
    IMG_20191108_005949.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 21
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Consider Google aggregate Rating error and Woo commerce error
Hello Julious,

We've already adopted the DaVinci theme files to WooCommerce. The theme will be updated next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julious

Hello Julious,

We've already adopted the DaVinci theme files to WooCommerce. The theme will be updated next week.
P.S. this doesn't affect its performance anyway.
Thank you for your kind information. My site is facing error on Google search console (aggregate Rating error). Is it possible to overcome this issue with new updates?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for your kind information. My site is facing error on Google search console (aggregate Rating error). Is it possible to overcome this issue with new updates?
Hello Julious,

Yes, we'll add structured data to the new version of the theme.

Mar

This woocommerce update changed single product tabs.php. This make the single product tabs ugly, I restored the old version of the tabs.

rajjanmed

Hello Julious,

hello, the same thing is happening here, so as we have to wait for the theme update until next week, what do you recommend to restore the old version of woocomerce, or just leave the website running with the updated woocomerce,those Errors which they don't cause any problem so far.

Direct Webstore

Just for future reference. This is a common thing with many Woocommerce themes when Woocommerce updates itself (not just DaVinci Woo) and they will be updated as soon as possible. You just need to have patience. Contacting the theme developer every time is unnecessary.

:)

Mar

how did you restore the old version of woocomerce?
You can restore the old version from a backup but it is counter productive, I don't suggest it. At my end, it was only the tabs of the single product page. I restored tabs.php only. This is only if you updated this file in your theme as instructed by woocommerce plugin. But it is not necessary if your theme is updated.

Julious

Hello Julious,

Google is not listing my pages due to "Either 'offers', 'review' or 'aggregateRating' should be specified" error. Could you please help me to overcome this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20191112_221303.jpg
    IMG_20191112_221303.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7