Women's accessories store Giveaway (FREE)- ALREADY TAKEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adidol

I'm giving away my ultimate package custom store to any interested party.

Store link: Chica Mall

It's a women's accessories store that was bought in Oct last year, but has made only one sale so far that too last month when my domain and hosting was about to expire (very strange!); the profit just being a dollar or so because I had drastically reduced my price using my own pricing method, but anyway the new owner can change it back to default. I decided to give it away since nobody would buy it. It includes all the features that come with the Ultimate package such as Alidropship plugin with permanent license and support, with additional plugins like countdown timer, free Jetpack and free Yoast. Has an active Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page. Has a You Tube account too but nothing uploaded.

The domain at GoDaddy has expired but I've been given a 12-day grace period after which any renewal will incur $80. So I suggest the new owner takes the store before the time period. The hosting at Alidropship has ended too so the new owner will have to renew at his/her expense.

The new owner will not get any payment gateway, that is Paypal and Stripe, so he/she has to make own arrangements. Meanwhile, I'm also awaiting feedback from Alidropship team on how to go about handing over this store to new owner. I'd prefer giving it away to anyone who can actually manage this store and has potential to make profits, but I will consider others anyway.

Last edited:

Adidol

$80.00 for a domain? If it is for one year you are a victim of GoDaddy's fraudulent advertisements.

You can check the screenshot of their email. GoDaddy USD80 It's $80 as recovery charge after the grace period. But anyway, I have already found someone who was interested in the store and it has been transferred to him. Just awaiting domain transfer to complete. How do I remove my post? I don't see an option.

Mar

You can check the screenshot of their email. GoDaddy USD80 It's $80 as recovery charge after the grace period. But anyway, I have already found someone who was interested in the store and it has been transferred to him. Just awaiting domain transfer to complete. How do I remove my post? I don't see an option.
I did not say you lied. I was talking about how GoDaddy fool people. They advertise very cheap domain registration, but when you actually buy, you will be surprised with the true prize.

Adidol

No what I meant was that the actual domain price is $18 but once it has expired and not renewed within the 12-day period then there are recovery charges which is $80. I know you were not attacking me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.