Wishlist

daniel-97

I believe this has been brought up many times before, and till now as you can see, nothing was implemented.

Hence, it's not practical for Alidropship Traditional to have a wishlist :)

Mar

Can see that it is available for Woo. Thanks. Please advise the possible area I can have it available.
There is no default wishlist in the woo version, a wishlist plugin have to be installed. The difference is there is a wide choice of wishlist plugin for the woo version.

There is no default wishlist in the woo version, a wishlist plugin have to be installed. The difference is there is a wide choice of wishlist plugin for the woo version.

Any wishlist plugin you can recommend for non-Woo alidropship plugin? as mentioned "There is no default wishlist in the woo version, a wishlist plugin have to be installed."

Mar

Any wishlist plugin you can recommend for non-Woo alidropship plugin? as mentioned "There is no default wishlist in the woo version, a wishlist plugin have to be installed."
I am not using the non-Woo alidropship plugin, so I would not know. You can check the Wordpress plugin repository. You will not lose anything if the wishlist plugin is not compatible. Take note, when the name of the plugin include 'woocommerce', that is compatible to woocommerce sites only.